Home | About | Donate

The Most Dangerous Time for Women’s Rights in Decades

The Most Dangerous Time for Women’s Rights in Decades

Martha Burk

We’re living in the most perilous time for abortion rights and reproductive freedom since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973.

1 Like

Shows how important the battle for the state legislatures is.

4 Likes

Right Wing hope for a Trump Saudi Arabia here –

3 Likes

I not trying to water down the specific subject here, because it’s true, however, with the rise of Fascism that is represented by Trump and the embolden right wing in general - ALL rights are in jeopardy. The last 100 years of progress in ALL categories are under attack.

4 Likes

And then it shows how important eliminating gerrymandered districts is.

2 Likes

The Supreme Court’s handling that now. I am not optimistic.

2 Likes

Or the American Taliban. Wonder why they hate women so much- or maybe they just hate themselves?

3 Likes

There are much fewer of them than there are of us. Why are we collectively ( not necessarily individually) so weak?

1 Like

Yesterday I lost it and posted a vile but heartfelt comment regarding the Saudis. Today I have those same feelings for so-called “Christians” on the religious right. I won’t write anything that breaks the community rules today, but, boy, I’m thinking it. Exhibit 1 here in Washington state is Rep. Matt Shae from east of the Cascades (might as well be Texas), a real soldier for Christ if ever there was one. Give him a tablecloth to wear on his head and he’d be a born Wahhabi.

3 Likes

Will. and a natural sociopathy for trechery

grammar police again, ok more words

Will what? Also, excuse me but I have eye issues- and I do not need the police!

What is this will, and what are you referring to? How about if we trade eyes? Would you like that? Not worth it. Find something better to do.

It’s emboldened- there you go- grammar police!

meal -

Or the American Taliban.
Wonder why they hate women so much- or maybe they just hate themselves?

Religion —
Male supremacist religions disguised as “religion” –
Same for “Christianity” –

Global Warming is showing us that there is only one religion: NATURE

4 Likes

Yep- that’s why they are in denial of global warming- they hate nature!

1 Like

Once Roe is overturned, and mark my words, it will be overturned, maybe political nature in America will finally take its course. Individual states will either uphold the new ban, or pass their own laws guaranteeing abortion and birth control access (as many states have already done)
Don’t fret fellow liberals. This could prove to be the most galvanizing moment in recent US history. Imagine the site of women leaving backward assed states in droves. Long convoys of cars exiting the Mississippi’s Alabama’s Arkansas’s Texas and South Carolina’s of the nation, packed with working class families escaping oppression. These states will go bankrupt, financially as well as morally, creating an even worse refugee crisis. The American south and Midwest will resemble the march of people between India and the newly formed Pakistan.
In short, maybe we should let these people fuck themselves. Then we could let the nation split in two or even three smaller nations. We have tried for so long to simultaneously prevent the stupid people from harming themselves and us. We can no longer afford the luxury of doing both. Mom used to say that sometime the best things you can do for your child is to let them fail. Let’s open our arms to their refugees, and let the rest of them rub shit all over themselves in their own little third world libertarian paradise.

3 Likes

Over 90% of the people support Roe in the country so I have heard. It would be nice if secession was legal but unfortunately it is unconstitutional. Nice that you said that about Roe- I have my doubts about it being overturned. There are too many people especially women who would get awfully ticked off- remember the women’s marches or did you forget, and more funding will go to planned parenthood. I think Mississippi is now being sued by planned parenthood due to some fetal heartbeat detection law that is illegal. The American Taliban people are truly off their rockers.

PS I see more and more Southern license plates in this Northern state, and not all of the cars are being driven by old people.

Ten to one their churches give big donations to extremist pols like Pence.

1 Like

WOMEN UNITE! No more sex for men until they get it right and allow abortions.

3 Likes