Home | About | Donate

The People Must Rise Up and Remove Trump-Pence From This Horror Show Handling of the Pandemic

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/07/02/people-must-rise-and-remove-trump-pence-horror-show-handling-pandemic

4 Likes

Ralph and I think alike.

We the Sane People of America must begin to organize a date and time to rise up and demand the immediate resignations of Trump and Pence.

Preperations for physical removal to immediately follow any hesitation to leave.

Where they could exile to must also be considered.

14 Likes

Guantanamo is one option, a Turkish or Indonesian prison is another.

10 Likes

It’s almost as they were assigned their positions to hasten the evolution of humans .
But just how bad will it get before we Awaken ?

10 Likes

As in civilizations that have come and gone before us, they made decisions that hastened their own extinction.

8 Likes

Rising up together is a like a secret weapon. There is huge power, from hidden sources, when people rise up peacefully!

8 Likes

I did his diagnosis over two years ago, and its easy to predict Trump’s behavior when you understand how he functions. You can find the link on google under van Wormer, the president’s mindset. I followed the DSM to come up with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder.

2 Likes

Excellent and timely idea.
Another piece of a timely idea might be a worldwide petition, which is on the Golden Rule Project website.
What if billions were to sign around the world, wouldn’t that put a lot of pressure on those who administer and govern?
Thank you,
Bonnie Phillips

7 Likes

Not narcissist or Machiavellian?

Hi Hemp:
How bad will it get? Well, it appears to have started horribly in an article by the Intercept. Apparently the trump admin shipped 600 tons of masks to China in Feb.It was done by airlift and apparently we aren’t supposed to know about this because in 1996, the airlines got a change in the law that people are not allowed to look at what is in the manifests of what is sent. They can look at manifests of boats, but not airlines.So, at least we know where the 600 tons of masks went. I wonder if they were sent in a humanitarian way, or because some people made a lot of $. I wonder too, if the ventilators went the same way.

5 Likes

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
Declaration of Independence

Rebellion is Legal!

9 Likes

“300 Lawyers Demand” “150+ Civic Organizations Demand” etc. These are pathetic, losing responses to an existential crisis for our country and our species (although I exempt Nader owing to age and past services). Wouldn’t all of these posters’ energies be better served organizing an actual boycott, strike or mass civil disobedience action? Even so, odds are against our clueless species saving itself.

9 Likes

Once again, an article that says people SHOULD do this, people SHOULD do that… and yet the people DON’T do this and DON’T do that, or they WOULD have by now. One reason is that they still have too much to lose to risk putting themselves on the line. And far too many are scrambling to survive in these grim economic times … trying desperately to put food on the table for their families AND have the luxury of joining a rebellion, however justified, risking their lives in a long and unpredictable battle with a violent authoritarian response from those in power. Another reason is that there is no charismatic leader out there, who can organize such a country wide demonstration, and hold it together long enough to fulfill it’s purpose against the inevitable savage reprisals of a neo-fascist government. I don’t think you fill that bill, Mr. Nader. Think Ghandi, and the price his non violent protesters had to suffer to free India from the colonial British. So far there is no indication that the American public has the will, courage or tenacity for such a peaceful and dangerous protest. The vicious response of the majority of Police Departments during the George Floyd protests are still resonating in the public’s memories. How many people are willing to be beaten, pepper sprayed and tear gassed, and hosed with rubber bullets for the days, or most likely weeks needed for such a peaceful rebellion to succeed?
Not to mention the risk of contracting COVID19 for their pains.
Get real, Mr. Nader… you’re just going to have to wait until the election, and keep your fingers crossed.

7 Likes

I keep hoping that as their friends begin dying and as they starve from being out of work that his “base” will turn their fury on Trump…

6 Likes

Before a microphone in Portland I asked Ralph, if he’d take on the Big 3 again, some year in the 90’s before an audience of some 600. GM is telling the worst lies this year. Zero accidents! HAH! Zero traffic! HAH!! GM is so frickin lying our their asses.

2 Likes

Or an Iranian prison after he’s arrested while golfing at one of his foreign cockroach-infested Trump Dumps!

2 Likes

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

10 Likes

Exile-an island with a very active volcano. Anak Krakatoa would be nice. As for getting rid of the bunch of rotten tomatoes, the only way I can think of would be if all of them caught The Beast. Every last one of them.
Or an asteroid the same size as the one that struck 65 million years ago could strike with the epicenter at Mar-a-Lago.

2 Likes

While understanding where you coming from Anak Krakatoa is a beautiful island and people drawn there for for that reason. Even that volcano has something majestic about it.

Send Trump or Pence there and it will become one of the ugliest places on Earth.

I can not think of a single place on this earth that would not be diminished were trump to be exiled there.

8 Likes

How about the Dead Sea or any local dump?

1 Like