Home | About | Donate

'The People Versus the Oligarch': Bloomberg Planning All-Out Media Assault on Sanders Ahead of Super Tuesday

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/24/people-versus-oligarch-bloomberg-planning-all-out-media-assault-sanders-ahead-super

5 Likes

Stay focused America. Not on the money but on the message.
BERNIE 2020!

28 Likes

“The People Versus the EMPIRE” – and this faux-Emperor Trump puppet of the UHNWIs, “Ruling-Elite”, < 0.01% ers, and the self-appointed and uber-selfish “Master of the Universe”.

“Our Revolution”
to DUMP
EMPEROR TRUMP

and on the other side of my sign:

GET ‘WOKE’ &
‘FOLK’ THE
EMPIRE

2 Likes

Go ahead Bloomberg, keep trying to buy the election, the more you spend, the more it will backfire, as Bernie said… there’s a whole lot more of us than there are of you.
This is the typical attitude of the ultra rich, they think democracy is for sale to the highest bidder.

25 Likes

I believe there is a very good chance that this strategy will backfire. The auctioning off of the presidency by a multi-billionaire and those of his ilk is not likely to set well with a LOT of people.

17 Likes

This is most of what is wrong with our political system. One rich bastard shouldn’t be allowed to try and buy a presidential election, either for himself or to try and sabotage the choice of average working voters.

20 Likes

The thing that really pisses them off is that they know Bernie is not for sale.

21 Likes

The bastard has radio ads on my prog rock station in Chicago…is there anything his money won’t taint?

12 Likes

No. Not even if you sleep in a church, mosque, synagogue, temple or in the woods from now until July.
" The only real god in America is money. "
Malcolm X

18 Likes

Bloomberg said he entered the race to stop Trump.

Anyone with any sense knows his real objective is to stop Bernie.

Here is proof for all to see that Bloomberg was lying: how can he stop Trump by attacking Bernie?

If Bloomberg was serious about wanting to stop Trump he’d use his money to support Bernie, not to attack him

22 Likes

the stronger the assault, the more we will resist!!! we know their games!!!

14 Likes

Donate, donate now to Bernie!! I just made another and I am very low income.

16 Likes

Both Bloomberg and Steyer are saturating CA media.

4 Likes

Bloomie is Rahm Emmanuel on steroids as in F the left.

9 Likes

Does anyone else think that Bloomberg looks like a Matt Groening character?
Something about the shape of the mouth and chin.
Every time I see him I think of Moe the bartender.
I find him hard to take seriously…

5 Likes

I was telling my wife about the debate, and that his face never seemed to move, just the corners of his mouth.

Her reply? “Botox overdose”.

15 Likes

This type of Onslaught will not work.

Flooding the Media with Negative Ads to discredit the Integrity of Bernie is a losing proposition.

What “Mini-Mike” is attempting to do is distract the Voting Public away from his Bigoted, Racist, Greedy, Warmongering personality and remove the Spotlight from his Atrocious, Dreadful Abysmal political record, by using Bernie as the Shiny object.

Liz Warren tried to trash Bernie’s integrity and she sank in the polls like a rock in water.

Try as he might, Bloomberg cannot escape his History of Bigotry and Discrimination against Black & Latino young men by trying to find imaginary faults with the Populist Front Runner.

Try as he might, Bloomberg cannot escape the Fact that he is a Brain Dead Warmonger that promoted the Invasion of Iraq,

Try as he might Bloomberg cannot escape the Fact that he opposed raising the Minimum Wage and was in favor of Cutting Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

This man is a Far Right Fascist Conservative who would have made a prosperous Plantation Owner and Slave Holder.

He knows how to make money in the Modern World by seeking out Foreign Countries that are willing to pay their workers Slave Wages.

This man is heavily invested in overseas Businesses and Fracking, which is a major polluter of our Water Supply and a contributor to the Fossil Fuel Problem.

No Ladies & Gentlemen he cannot and will not be able to erase his record as a Confederate Bigot who was a loyal Republican most of his life.

Bernie’s reputation will remain in tact despite the Willie Horton type Ads that will be leveled against him.

BERNIE SANDERS - 2020

18 Likes

At least Steyer I have some respect for. I would like to have the chance to meet him and talk over a beer.

Bloomberg… well, I would spit in his beer and walk away without saying a word.

8 Likes

Or pee on his little shoes…

3 Likes

I am pretty sure they are still full from the debate…

6 Likes