Home | About | Donate

The Problem With "Border Security"

The Problem With "Border Security"

Joseph Nevins

On December 11, President Donald Trump hosted an Oval Office sit-down with incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Charles “Chuck” Schumer (D-NY). Among the many noteworthy lines and exchanges which stick out is when Trump stated, “We need border security. And I think we all agree that we need border security.”

“Yes. We do. We do,” Schumer immediately responded.

“See? We all get along,” pronounced the president.

This sad story falls right inline with the US’s number one export…Death.
Border agents, much like the rest of our law enforcement, are not held accountable for their actions, and too many come from the military ranks, with no de-escalation training when returning home from war zones.

The 99% will continue in the downward spiral they have been in for nearly four decades as long as the Democrats and media continue to take Trump and the GOP seriously, and praise Saint Ron as though he was a real leader.

So the Ds and Rs are both talking about how to “keep people out” but neither of them are addressing the real reasons why those people need to leave their countries…

So , did anyone else see the new commercial Trump ran tonight 1/6/2019 ?. It was right after the NFL playoffs. This dude is just wacko sick. I my decades I have never seen a president put out a commercial like this. I am wondering if he paid for this with our money or his money that he has stolen from someone. It seems to be a one & done thing. Can’t find it any where. Please if anyone seen or know where I can find it. Let me know. This was about trump asking for support on his wall. Never ending shamelessness.