Home | About | Donate

The Real Reason Behind Trump’s Angry Diplomacy in North Korea

The Real Reason Behind Trump’s Angry Diplomacy in North Korea

Ramzy Baroud

Witnessing America's disastrous wars in the Middle East, North Korea has been waiting for their turn on the US regime change path, and their nuclear weapons program is their only deterring strategy in the face of US military interventions.

Current news reports of North Korea's supposed ability to kill "90% of all Americans" within one year is the kind of ignorance and fear-mongering that has dragged the US into multiple wars, costing the economy trillions of dollars, while continuing to make bad situations far worse.

Sue for peace, end the Korean War and rebuild our economy at home. Let Peace & Prosperity Progressives run the new…Sorry, I forgot we were living in a country not named S. Korea.
Meanwhile, back at the Insane Asylum…

And if the US attacks N Korea first what would be the response from China or Russia??? The US has a military power structure that is out of control-----at some point the world is gonna have to say STOP!

I think we’re going to be dead meat if that happens.

Conflict with NK coupled with Iran creating a two-front war = nuclear holocaust and planet peril.

Why is this not a surprise, with the Fat Cats and their greedy Multi-NaZional Korporations skimming Billion$ – maybe Trillion$ – off the top?  Our rigged economy, based as it is on a rigged tax system, has bled the middle class dry, and those who have profited temporarily are about to be swallowed whole by China.  Amerika’s best protection from the Chinese hegemony – our entrepreneurial spirit – has been destroyed by Fat Cat greed and unwillingness to share in the fruits of increased productivity – not for just 30 years but for at least these past 65 years or so.   Remember Ike warning us about the M.I.C.?  Well, he’s about to be proven right!!

I would say, “Return to Eisenhower-Era Pro$perity?   Return to Eisenhower-Era Tax Rate$!!”
– but it’s probably WAY too late . . .

A previous large fascist korpocracy, similar to present-day Amerika, tried a two-front war in the early 1940’s.
IIRC, things didn’t turn out too well for the perpetraitors . . .

“Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”   — George Santayana

Trump/isn’t/smart/enough/to/think/up/the/strategy/you/postulate
and/it/is/belied/by/the/fact/that/he/scrapped/the/TPP

Reagan started the downhill slide. Now it has turned into an avalanche, and is picking up speed!

" Indeed, a recent Brown University Study showed that, between 2001 and 2016 the cost of wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Pakistan has cost the US $3.6 trillion."

Cui Bono? Lets tell it like it is: a recent Brown University Study showed that between 2001 and 2016 the war profiteers were paid $3.6 trillion, for illegal, useless, and punic wars that murdered many, many innocent people!

I agree, it should be told like it is: profiteering off the murder of innocent people. If only the “patriots” who shout, “Support our troops!”, (no matter what they do), could hear it and see it like it is.

When you hear the term: SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! That saying has to be one of the biggest cons ever devised on the American people, by the war profiteers, because they have managed to use that saying to their advantage, because we all support the bravery, and even though misplaced; patriotism of the troops.

That war racket saying has been used for too many years for brainwashing the public!

To be honest, It needs to be changed to: SUPPORT THE WAR PROFITEERS!