Home | About | Donate

The Rest of America Stand Up: Eminem Rips Trump

The Rest of America Stand Up: Eminem Rips Trump

For those who missed it - as in, most of us, who are generally too old for this sort of thing - Eminem "came to stomp" at Tuesday's BET Hip Hop Awards, delivering a furious freestyle rap slamming Trump and his many crimes, from racism to warmongering to malfeasance in Puerto Rico. Social media was electrified: "Not sure how rap battles work, but we think Eminen is now President of the United States."

Well that’s great, because now I can just copy paste a URL whenever a Trumpie makes one of their “defend the man” statements.

I think I just evolved into a fan of Eminem!

It would be entirely unamerican not to take the " I’m officially eminems littlebitch" photo and make a really really really BIG WALL around the WH.

I’m not a big rap fan, but I absolutely LOVE this. I’ve watched it 4 times, will watch it again and again. Think I’m gonna become an Eminem fan :slight_smile: I bet if Il Douche sees this he will be absolutely FURIOUS. :slight_smile: Wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear widdle Donnie going balistic after seeing this!

I was forced to acknowledge his talent via the education my son gave me. Enjoyed this. Came form the heart, acapella is brave, and as Mihaly Csikszentmihaly would say, he is definitely deep “into the Flow.”

Another tribute definitely worth a listen:YG & Nipsey Hussle “FDT (Fuck Donald Trump)” (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)

It’s the anger folks – RIGHTEOUS ANGER. LET IT BE!!!

I have very cool Jimi Hendrix Tshirt with him on side one and the Stars & Stripes on side two

For the oldies it is his quite memorable version of the National Anthem that speaks with authority

Nice to see the new revolution is well represented

Thank you and carry on or should I say Take a Knee

Thanks for sharing - awesome song, awesome video.

Yes!!! You go eminem!!!

Here’s another perspective:

I prefer Randy Rainbow. Yelling and swearing might feel good, but intelligent wit wins the day. https://www.youtube.com/user/Tday4U

Although I find “intelligent wit” in Eminem’s Trump rip, his contrasting Trump with Obama detracted from the rip when you consider that Obama’s decade plus in DC (US Senate and White House) pandering to the 1% at the expense of the 99% demonstrates complicity, not a contrast with the Trump’s and the GOP’s economic agenda, despite Obama pushing through social legislation as long as it didn’t cost the 1% anything.