Home | About | Donate

The Right To Live In Peace: This Is Not Over

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/11/04/right-live-peace-not-over

1 Like

Incredibly inspiring. The massive group singing and playing was the best.

1 Like

When are we the people going to show up at the White House and demand the eviction of this evil regime of evil people? How long is too long? We cannot afford to wait any longer! We the people need to rise up with MILLIONS marching against the Nazi fascists that are taking over our democracy! Support Bernie Sanders for President in 2020! Peace

3 Likes

Beautiful! Solidarity!

1 Like

Hi lindaan:
Yes. I agree!
There’s something so inspiring about protestors who join together in music and song!
The people in Lebanon were doing it too. It’s a kind of joy in togetherness
and the feeling of a united people that the throwing of rocks or bombs just can’t match!
I think that both of those writings are right: “Music hath charms to sooth the savage breast,” and “music hath charms to soothe the savage beast!” The beast of course is the current government-----but music can unite and inspire people like nothing else! : )

2 Likes

Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL!!

I hope Americans take lessons from these people marching in peace, taking their nation out of the filthy hands of the capitalists who run it. They’re an inspiration to We the People all over the world.

1 Like