Home | About | Donate

The Senate Corporate Bailout Package Is a 'Robbery in Progress,' Warn Critics

seriously, i hope ol’ Rand is licking every coffee cup on Crooked Hill as we type.

2 Likes

If I’m locked up in the same political prisoner detention center cell as you, I have dibs on the bottom bunk.

2 Likes

We don’t need these corporations, they know this and are afraid.
Return to local decentralised systems .
Dependence is the Achilles Heel of humanity .

6 Likes

Yeah!..THAT!!!

1 Like

“12 years of corporate irresponsibility” ?

Try 4 decades of corporate irresponsibility that did indeed accelerate after 9/11 and the 2008 crash that amped up bailouts that gave corporations the best profit centers they have ever had.

2 Likes

That was yours truly and I damned near posted it again earlier today!
Damn! I want to de-tooth that smarmy-looking piece of shit!!!

5 Likes

Yes. And the longer this virtual lockdown goes on, the more we turn to each other for help, the more clear it will be to us all who really needs whom.

Now is the time to start building the institutions of a just society inside the shell of the old order.

10 Likes

Over at Fox, their headline is about 75 million each for the National Endowment for the arts and National Endowment for the Humanities and some for the Kennedy Center… All the Foxies are outraged. This is why we are in such deep shit.

3 Likes

Early this morning on business cable TV.
Two REIT real estate have lost 90% of value.
They do not have cash to keep up with margin calls.
Bringing down others with themselves.
Leveraged !!
So, they borrowed vast money.

Just as corporations sold bonds at relatively low interest rates, then used the proceeds to buy back shares that propped up their share price + pay a 5% dividend = ponzi scheme.

6 trillion will expand after Easter
as more chicks hatch
and increase the batch
opening the door latch
for easy cash to catch

3 Likes

The Dutch East India Company, massive railroad scandals in the 1800’s- we’re talking centuries of corporate greed and irresponsibility.

4 Likes

I just learned something yesterday of possible importance. A book was written 40 years ago called “Eyes of Darkness” written by Dean Koontz in the book it talks about a Chinese biological weapon called Wuhan 400, (I kid you not ) it also predicted the year to be 2020 and the chinese scientist that defected to the U.S. and brought this weapon to America was Li Chen. WTF ! Google or YouTube it . Isnt this also the playbook for the New World Order ?? Our financial system is rotted to the core and something has been terribly wrong but hidden since Sept.2019 when the Fed started pumping more than a billion a day into the market to keep it pumped up while also in the background you have 1,500 corporate CEO’s all deciding to retire and cash out their juiced up stock options before the damn broke with the Wuhan outbreak that top officials knew about since December of last year. All one big coincidence ? I’m scratching my head .

6 Likes

My elderly parents were scammed by Mnuchin’s company Financial Freedom. As a result my sister and I did not receive the small inheritance we would have gotten My sister is disabled, and the money that could have supported her went into Mnuchin’s pocket. Taxpayers support her now, for which I am grateful, but somehow it seems a metaphor for what is happening on a much larger scale.

5 Likes

I think that if the corporations want a bailout, they should open GoFundMe accounts and beg for it.

11 Likes

Which may be why the picture shows two cops guarding Minutechin(sic).

1 Like

My guess would be because culturally speaking…here in the U.S. we have been trained for generations to be sheeple. The elites teach THEIR kids to care less for the little people. And around and around we go.

9 Likes

The fact that he always has this gigantic 5-yr-old-in-charge-of-Christmas grin following these meetings is reason enough to oppose the bill.

2 Likes

How do homeless people apply?

5 Likes

When he said that, he would have been hung, had they lost, or, he had been caught.

except that fella writing about liberty was talking about his own liberty to beat more nail-production out of the slave boys at his Monticello compound, rather than the liberty of little nail-factory boys to run away without getting dragged back and beaten half to death…

I look elsewhere (than the founding fuckers) for cogent thoughts about liberty myself.

For instance: Frantz Fanon, The Wretched of the Earth.

5 Likes

Woah! I love it.

And it fits Citizens United “Corporations are people” definition.

Their GoFundMe efforts would be a hoot to watch.

4 Likes