Home | About | Donate

The Senate, Ignorant on Cybersecurity, Just Passed a Bill About It Anyway

The Senate, Ignorant on Cybersecurity, Just Passed a Bill About It Anyway

Trevor Timm

Under the vague guise of “cybersecurity”, the Senate voted Tuesday to pass the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (Cisa), a spying bill that essentially carves a giant hole in all our privacy laws and allows tech and telecom companies to hand over all sorts of private information to intelligence agencies without any court process whatsoever. Make no mistake: Congress has passed a surveillance bill in disguise, with no evidence it’ll help our security.

Somebody say ignorance rules?

Got a feeling these legislators have campaign contributors who will --somehow--make $ on this law,
Some days I wonder if the voters know how to put on their own trousers. And every day i wonder about the integrity of the voting machines.

Chinese govt would be proud of these congress critters. Brothers and sisters under the skin.

Hitler and other 20th century fascists would be even more proud of these congress critters. seeing how congress is building upon and refining strategies and propaganda pioneered by Hitler and his ilk.

To say these people were ignorant of this bill is total apologetic BS- They knew exactly what they were voting for- They are ALL traitors to America as far as I am concerned- Vote these people, Fascists, one and all, out of office ASAP!!!!!!!!