Home | About | Donate

The Smoking Gun for Donald Trump Jr. and the Trump Campaign Committee

The Smoking Gun for Donald Trump Jr. and the Trump Campaign Committee

Paul Seamus Ryan

On Saturday, the New York Times broke the news of a previously unreported Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 between a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer and Donald Trump Jr., Trump campaign chairman Paul J. Manafort, and Jared Kushner. Donald Trump Jr.

Information that has come out which suggests what may have transpired between the period in 2013 when Trump held the Miss Universe contest in Moscow to the summer of 2016 when Wikileaks began releasing hacked e-mails from the DNC. Donald Trump Jr's e-mails really begin to clarify everything. The e-mails appear to be an important missing piece in a chain of events. If nothing else investigators now have a lot to work with.

A well delivered and comprehensive commentary, thank you.

There is much cause to pursue the trump regime and its operatives/agents as destructive to society and our republic, as they are IMO.

I wonder why there has been no such response over the decades to overt and covert manipulation/financing of our electoral processes and financing, as well as open subversion/influence over our electoral processes, Congress and WH/Prez by the state of Israel - also a foreign power. National leaders and politicians, agents, American shills (AKA traitors), lobbyists, and actual spy's have for decades worked tirelessly to manipulate our elections, candidates, elected officials, legislation, and foreign policy to benefit Israeli agenda - to deny that is absurd. The trump regime and its policies and appointees a case in point and shows how effective such Israeli subversion has been.

The expose by ex-Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky - "By Way of Deception" details some of the more hidden and damning Israeli actions against US interests.
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/10/07/books/what-did-mossad-know-and-when.html?pagewanted=all
I will look forward to some official and NGO investigations, reigning-in and prosecutions of de facto Israeli foreign influence, subversion, financing, and "meddling" with the same exertion and focus........We shouldn't tolerate ANY foreign power screwing with our elections!

I suggest leavening this story a bit. Read the true definition of treason, it is part of the U. S. Constitution, "No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. ... The Constitution defines treason as specific acts, namely "levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." This Jimmy Dore video sorts out the assorted actors and their roles in this melodrama. It appears, from what is known, that Trump Jr. may be guilty of an election law violation, an offense leading to possible fines.

Trump wants to use the office of the president to smootch up to fossil fuel abusive practices... For those interested, here is a petition - Tell Banks: Stop Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain Pipeline

"(...) More than 120 First Nations and Tribes comprising the Treaty Alliance Against Tar Sands Expansion oppose Kinder Morgan’s pipeline expansion. At least a dozen First Nations have filed legal challenges and active lawsuits. The pipeline would lead to expanded extraction of tar sands — one of the most climate-destructive forms of oil— at a time when any new fossil fuel production puts the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement out of reach. Your participation in the credit facility shows that your bank has failed to learn the clear lessons of the Dakota Access Pipeline, and you are blundering into what some are already calling “Standing Rock North.” (...)"

Now this is really scraping the bottom of the pot. It's total BS!

Russia-gate is a total farce.

Where was all this sturm und drang when 'the' two Presidents were having the top secret meeting with Johnny Brennan to talk about Trump's 'exposure' over a purported video in the hands of Putin's goons, showing the future president with a coterie of micturating russian whores? Nobody was asking if any politicos had received the first call from the 'James Bond' Brit who sussed all that out. We know Trump Junior got his 'intel' from a beauty contest 'slob' from Blighty. Even at that what contributions from a foreign source was Truimp Junior soliciting? Let's keep up the crzy until we bust sumpthin'.

If election collusion with foreign countries is a felony, then we had better go after Clinton:-
Clinton Allies Met With Ukrainian Govt Officials to Dig up Dirt on Trump During 2016 Election

But coming back to reality, we all know that interference from the Israel lobby is 1000 times what anyone else's interference is.

Let's see. Citizen's United. Voter disinformation campaigns. Corporate owned media. Corporate owned political parties. Huge inequality of wealth. Continual bombing campaigns....etc.. So whose democracy was interfered with. Surely, you do not believe the USA is a democracy? So, Trump junior tries to get some dirt on Clinton. Yeah, so what. The whole system is corrupted. It is sort of like having a terminal disease and getting worked up because the grass was not mowed recently..

I guess Natalya can be described as a Russian lawyer. DNC operative fits her also.

Sounds like you are following this story on Fox News.

Skip.

If she is a DNC operative, the little ploy to get Dum Don Jr, and then Manafort and Jared to fall for her tricks worked like a charm. Then again, is it really so hard to trick a moron like Dum Don, Jr?

I'm always amused when I think about what the 24/7, fulminating coverage of this would look like if Chelsea Clinton had released emails like these. Yet when Dum Don Jr and Jared are caught in direct lies--I had no contact with Russia--it's labeled a witch hunt.

Politics and hypocrisy. Seems you can't have one without the other.

This may fizzle, but I thought it was interesting:

Another foreign national with ties to Russian intelligence attended the meeting between top Trump campaign officials and a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Emails released this week by Donald Trump Jr. arranging the meeting show another person was expected to attend with Natalia Veselnitskya, but NBC News reported Friday morning that the second person had ties to Russian intelligence.

He was not identified by NBC, but he was described as a lobbyist and counterintelligence officer — which matches the background of Rinat Akhmetshin, who was spotted in the U.S. last year with Veselnitskya.

From Alternet:

You guess she can be described as a Russian lawyer? You guess?

Information Clearing House is a World News Daily organ. Why not go straight to Infowars?

Not a very Socratic assertion.

Whatever gives you comfort. I just think the story that emerges is that the Trumps and their associates have deep, perhaps inextricable, financial ties to the Russian oligarchy. We are the goods the Trumps are trafficking. You may say we also have oligarchs. True. Again, whatever gives you comfort.

The thing is, who doesn't have a former intelligence agent and an attorney closely affiliated with Russian oligarchs meet with top campaign officials about information on their presidential opponent? Who doesn't lie multiple times, with consistent regularity, on financial disclosure forms, security clearance forms, and to Congress about similar meetings? Why are we making a big deal about nothing? I mean, just because people do everything they can to act like something untoward happened, and do as little as they can to actually do things that might alleviate some suspicion--say, the minimum other presidents have done like release some tax returns and put their businesses in blind trusts--doesn't mean we should suspect them of something untoward. I mean, it's not like we've got patterns of behavior that guilty people exhibit, right?