Home | About | Donate

The Truth Behind Trump’s Retweets: The U.S. President Is An Unapologetic Anti-Muslim Bigot

The Truth Behind Trump’s Retweets: The U.S. President Is An Unapologetic Anti-Muslim Bigot

Daniel Dale

Donald Trump’s retweets triggered an international incident Wednesday. It was at least the eighth time since Trump began his campaign that he has uttered or promoted a false claim about Muslims for the purpose of smearing them.

Donald Trump's face on a billboard outside the home of a supporter in Des Moines Iowa in a Jan. 29, 2016, file photo.  (DAMON WINTER / NYT)

He’s not just a Muslim hater and a bigot, of course. We can now write a book on all the filth he endorses.

This latest round of madness, though, should, once again, call into question his metal health. Even a low ranking government official knows better than to endorse and advertise for such hate groups. For the POTUS to do it is madness. What will it take for cowardly Republicans to get this deranged monster out of the White House? They share the blame for this atrocity of a President and the damage he continues to inflict on the world.

Donald Trump is a giant piece of political and cultural silly-putty. The “truth” behind Trump’s retweets is the same “truth” as the pouting and other exaggerated expressions on most fashion model’s faces. “Hey looka me!, am I not beautiful and special and don’t you wish you could be me?”

As long as he can stir up people then perhaps nobody will notice that he knows nothing and utters even less.

When Chomsky called the Republican party: " the most dangerous organization on earth" he was correct. The fact that we now have an American, fascist bigot who demonizes Muslims and so many in Congress know Trump is mentally unstable but are cowards that fail to say anything is all the proof one needs that Chomsky had it right.

It is hard to argue with Chomsky on that statement. The Republicans nominated a fascist for president. And now we know many Americans support fascism.

" What will it take to get these cowardly Republicans to get this deranged monster out of the White House? I wish I could answer your question.

Most of the Republicans in Congress are cowards and remind me of the Third Reich when many knew that Hitler was a deranged monster and a mental case…yet were afraid to say anything!

To get Trump out of the White House will take an election in 2018 that winds up with the Democrats controlling the House and Senate.