Home | About | Donate

The U.S. Government’s Indictment of Julian Assange Poses Grave Threats to Press Freedom

That’s not who he seems to me.

To me he seems to be the guy who thinks that everyone else, including those he is talking to, are a bunch of assholes no where as smart, as funny, as witty, or as hip as he is.

But don’t worry, if you’re skinny, female, blonde, and willing, he’ll sleep with you even if you have the politics of a monster to the right of Atilla the Hun and you worship at the altar of St. Ayn. Well, as long as you are skinny.

2 Likes

Hi Lib –

What I meant and likely stated poorly was that to me Bill Maher fakes liberalism
at times which is the way he prefers to be seen –

IMO, the truth of him is that he’s not going to have his career overturned as a
libertarian version of a right winger. (There was a comedian who that happened to
but can’t recall his name – he’s been gone from the scene a long time now.)

But I also agree with this …

To me he seems to be the guy who thinks that everyone else, including those he is talking to, are a bunch of assholes no where as smart, as funny, as witty, or as hip as he is.

Can’t respond to the rest of it – but thought he had some female in his life?

But don’t worry, if you’re skinny, female, blonde, and willing, he’ll sleep with you even if you have the politics of a monster to the right of Atilla the Hun and you worship at the altar of St. Ayn. Well, as long as you are skinny.

Have never seen all of his movie “Religulous” in 2008 - plays on Showtime quite a bit.
But, one would think the first thing that you’d notice about these fascist religions is that
they’re based in white male supremacy and he didn’t seem to see that.
And they underpin Elite-Patriarchy.

(I might have missed it – ?)

Otherwise, it’s what our press always fails to challenge –

0 Likes

Hi Greenwich— I agree. Mark Twain had him down though," Every man over 40 is responsible for his own face. "I tried watching that Maher man, but his face gets very scary when he’s yelling at logic. : (

1 Like

Threats to Journalists are threats to us all.

The government’s indictment of Julian Assange, is their way of suppressing the truth about the crimes they commit.

This must stop!

Prepare for war against this government if they are successful in the extradition of Assange.

0 Likes