Home | About | Donate

The U.S.-Mexico Border Isn't Protected by Militias, It's Patrolled by Domestic Terrorists

The U.S.-Mexico Border Isn't Protected by Militias, It's Patrolled by Domestic Terrorists

Raul A. Reyes

It speaks volumes about today’s political climate that anti-immigrant domestic terrorists have begun calling themselves border militias, holding unarmed people at gunpoint and feeling so emboldened that they post videos of their activities on social media, including Facebook and YouTube.

1 Like

These kinds of groups are just looking to bulli brown people. They better watch their six. Cause brown men know how to use guns also. WTF AMERICA! Is this how we as a nation want to be?. Do I as a brown man have to start a militia of Merican brown men?. Cause to me it sure seems like all the wars over seas is not enough for these crazy @#$%%^. Well if they insist on keeping this up. I can’t really imagine what’s going to happen in this nation next. But, I will say this. The brown man will no longer take this sort of treatment from anyone. I just hope that the rest of the people whom this system continues to harass will also take a stand. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! America knock ur shit off.

2 Likes

Look at the picture of the guy posing for the camera. He carries a knife at his hip. He has Camo gear and a rifle with scope. He wearing shades and a balaclava.

He is like a child playing Dress up. He has watched too many GI Joe movies.

What is the purpose of the camo gear? Is he going to blend into the environment so he can pick out targets with his scoped rifle unseen by the migrant child he stalks? Is his knife for close up combat just in case he runs out of bullets and is rushed by some migrant mother who wields a plastic water jug as a weapon?

I am not all too familiar with these “Patriot Militias” but do they all subscribe to the same Magazines that detail what uniform they need to wear to be a member? He like those children in “Lord of the Flies”. It pathetic really.

6 Likes

These are America’s latest version of the Nazi SA “Brown Shirts”. It starts like this. The end isn’t pretty.

3 Likes

Yes, this is the way it starts. But the SA was supplanted rather brutally by the SS. Blue and Brown shirted “patriots” are posers, and when the “government” gets wind of the idea, they just swing right in and make it official, thus relieving the public of any worries. these are militias, and may seem to be “well-organized”, but we have to remember the holy Second Amendment was put in the Bill of Rights to make interstate gangs of slave chasers legal.

3 Likes

No wonder the FBI & Dept of “Homeland Security” has been pulled off of investigating or even tracking white supremist groups. They have become the unofficial wing of the traitorous GOP, the real anti-Consitutionalists led by the Orange Cheato!!

2 Likes