Home | About | Donate

The Ungodly Type: So-Called Christian Shelter Boots Out Sinful Sex-Having Harlots Because, Duh, the Bible

The Ungodly Type: So-Called Christian Shelter Boots Out Sinful Sex-Having Harlots Because, Duh, the Bible

Like the homeless in this country don't suffer enough, a "Christian" ministry's homeless shelter in Kentucky is celebrating wintertime and Christmas by evicting its homeless devil women - along with their female devil children - for causing a "sex problem." Billy Woodward swears by God his shelter isn't biased, and maybe it'd be okay if those strumpets had "done it right" and not chosen to "go overboard." But whatever: His decision was based "on the Bible" so it's all good, if maybe chilly for some. And praise Jesus.

Christ is weeping while Woodward and thousands of other self-proclaimed conduits of the "Word" like him distort His teachings by marginalizing/judging and otherwise doing great harm to those in the greatest need of compassion and loving-kindness. Beelzebub lives on the mean-spirited thumpers like Woodward.

I for one am happy to see a minister putting sex out on the streets, where it belongs!

It is said that even the devil can claim that he serves God. The God I believe in came for the poor and the homeless, the fallen woman who became one of His disciples. The one who was born in a manger in a barn because there was no room (more likely no money to pay for one) at the inn. The one who condemned the self righteous Pharisees for their hypocrisy. The one who praised the unbeliever - the good Samaritan for his godly soul and kind heart.

That God will not know Woodward despite his professing faith... a faith he didn't show in deeds or spirit.

So what if he is a minister... he is not a man of faith in he who came for the poor.

Beware the leaven of the Pharisees who have the keys but stand at the door shutting it on others and thereby do not go through themselves.

This is not christian. This is not faith. It is manipulation of public opinion. It is a symptom of what is happening to America. Intolerance and conformity and the dehumanization of others. This is spiritual fascism.

You missed out one, Abby: Who can protest but does not is an accomplice in the act (Shabbat 54b)

Religion enlists the divine

To justify the all too human

The nearer the altar , the farther from God .

Italiano? lol

Matthew 25: 35-41

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you
hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

44 "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

I think this just about sums it up for those who claim to be "believers" but don't walk the walk.

Great phrase - spiritual fascism! Thanks.

What a hypocritical country this has turned out to be! It is supposed to be the land of opportunity, helping the needy and above all, allegedly a Christian country that serves the one and only true GOD. Boy, women get a raw deal with all religions, they are whores, subservient to men. God favors men, therefore He created Man first, then Eve. Eve was created from Adams rib, what a joke!! Obviously anyone with half a brain can figure out the bible was created by man to SERVE man. When a Minister becomes judge and a god, he is not ministering, he is the worst devil of all. May he go to hell in a Rocketship.

Religion is and and always will be the biggest divider on this planet, its a shame...over 5,000 religions exist, so tell me, which religion is THE religion, which one is right? All made up stories as far as I am concerned.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Did anybody read the linked articles? They are still providing services to 62% of their homeless clients and provided assistance relocating those who wanted to go the the other shelter.