Home | About | Donate

The US Senate of Mitch McConnell the Impaler

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/13/us-senate-mitch-mcconnell-impaler

Given the choice of getting rid of Trump or McConnell, Mich should certainly be the first to go. He was sabotaging the democratic process for years before Trump came down the escalator. Worse, he loves to brag about it. Unlike Trump, McConnell is sane, just evil and power hungry. When Trump is no longer a useful idiot, he’ll be gone. Mitch is far more dangerous to the general public.

9 Likes

How do We the People enact term limits on these assh@les? ALL of them - D’s and R’s alike.

1 Like

"Pray For The End."

Of Mitch McConnell.

2 Likes

Congressional Hit Squad?

2 Likes

Careful :)))

I’m always hesitant to use the name ‘Trump’ as not to be spoken in polite company. So, I’m lately using “trumpco” to denote his accomplices in evil, McConnell, other republican party poobahs, broadcast media moguls, Koch, Buffett, Bezos, Gates, etc, as members of trumpco equally complicit in criminal activity.

2 Likes

Mitch McConnell is shameless, pompous-proud, in his quashing the founders’ intent, explicitly included in the Constitution, of majority rule in the Senate.

2 Likes

Wonderful article, except for the comparison of McConnell to a Sasquatch. On behalf of decent peaceable Sasquatches everywhere, I take offense.

3 Likes

There are no records of any sasquatch harming anybody or anything, whereas Turtle Mitch continues to expand Newt Gingrich’s contract on America that has continued to enrich the 1% at ever greater expense (harm) to the 99% for nearly a quarter century.

6 Likes

Indeed. As anyone who has read Jim Butcher’s “Working for Bigfoot” can tell you, they come in peace.

1 Like

In the first place, Mitch looks like a corpse. In the second place, he enables foreign interference in America through his wife.

3 Likes

I kknow Mitch McConnell is a totally worthless bought-and-paid-for-degenerate, and a worthless dick-with-ears with absolutely no intrinsic value; but what kind of citizenry allows a putrid piece of dog crap like this to hold the position that he has? That means to me that the people deserve a 100% Corrupt, Corporate, Inverted-Totalitarian, Police-State Government, because by allowing these kind of putrid pus to steal oxygen, that’s what they have and will continue to get–oppression, impoverishment, and murdering. A legitimate group of individuals would have, many moons ago, grabbed this worthless piece-of-shit, strapped him to a gurney, and tortured him for at least three days with needle-nose pliers and a blowtorch, and on the 4th day–Fed Him Alive To Hogs.

3 Likes

When Americans finally come to the realization that our system means: “Kill them all and let God sort them out!”, maybe they will get their heads out of their collective A#$# and take back the streets (political system). That system is working exactly as planned by the “Founding Fathers”; the rich will remain in control. Wake up America!

2 Likes

I’m tired of hearing variations on Joseph de Maistre’s comment, commonly mis-attributed to Tocqueville, that “Every nation has the government it deserves.”

It is true ultimately that no tyrant rules beyond the tolerance of his people. But claims that people born into a tyrannical nation or society deserve to be oppressed, or that people who attempt to overthrow a tyrant and fail deserve the consequences, are difficult to defend. And in modern, complex societies with highly developed technology, it is seldom if ever clear how the people in such societies could go about overthrowing a tyrannical regime–which most of them are to some extent.

Most societies have been ruled by tyrants of some sort since the “Agricultural Revolution” 5,000-10,000 years ago. I love the soaring language of the Declaration of Independence, but it was not “to secure these rights” that “Governments are instituted among Men.” It was indeed “Men” that created the institution of government, but they did it with no regard for “the consent of the governed.” My “Greater Badass Theory” is that government began when the Greater Badass gathered the Lesser Badasses around him and said, “OK men, follow me. We’re going to raid that village over there and steal their food and their wimmen.”

To the extent that theory is correct, tyrants will rule until we devise a way either to eliminate that tendency in a certain segment of the population, or to recognize that tendency as it develops in early childhood and quarantine those that bear it.

1 Like

The House of Representatives needs to open impeachment inquiry hearings on traitor McConnell; followed by impeachment inquiry hearings on: trump Defense Attorney/alleged AG Barr; vice president* Pence; and, finally, president** trump.

[* not a legitimate Vice President]
[** not a legitimate President]

2 Likes

Thanks Three dawg, you made me laugh out loud while cringing at the suitable punishment. But as we all know, this is not only Myrtle the Turtle’s doing, this is the whole damn lot of those useless senators of both parties granting themselves undemocratic powers hand over fist under Reid and the yob before him. Winship is whining because Myrt is using a naked power grab to accomplish his evil deeds. But that’s what politicians do! Why is there never any analysis of how this revered body got to the place where one schumuck could even DO that? Eh Schumer the Schekle?