Home | About | Donate

The West Bank Is Already Annexed

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/07/09/west-bank-already-annexed

1 Like

I am fortunate to have Jewish friends whose character reminds me that the Israeli curse is not a Jewish curse, but rather a Zionist curse. My Jewish friends* are accommodating of others’ beliefs and traditions, Israelis, not so much–a pox on them. They are in need of an Old Testament solution…

2 Likes

"The truth is that Israel rarely behaves as an ‘Occupying Power’, but as a sovereign in a country where racial discrimination and apartheid are not only tolerated or acceptable but are, in fact, ‘legal’ as well."

Thisis exactly what thoseearly American “settlers” did with the native Nations that inhabited America. Yet, we should all by now realize that that is not just wrong and immoral - it is illegal. Sorry the same way that apartheid was defeated in South Africa by BDS, sanctions and being made a pariah nation - those same things need to be done to force the state of Israel back to those 1967 borders. America needs to stop funding Israel to the tune of billions on the backs of the American taxpayers and the Palestinians need to be allowed to govern themselves.