Home | About | Donate

The Workings Of Hate

The Workings Of Hate

Unimaginably, the lows keep going lower. In Texas, Laura Maradiaga, an 11-year-old girl who fled death threats in El Salvador with her terrified family, may now be deported by herself thanks to an immigration court error, a pointless government shutdown, and the prevailing cruelty of the current regime. Are we great yet? Nope, says Houston's police chief, who is as appalled as the rest of us. "Family values? American values? Judeo-Christian values?" he wrote. "The Nazis enforced their laws as well."

3 Likes

Trust this can be stopped – ???

The smell of the beast –
everyone is getting it now.

4 Likes

True, and the fascists in Nazi. Germany, were also condoned by the church hierarchy, just like the church hierarchy in Amerika condone Amerikan, fascism.

7 Likes

Justin Trudeau should do something right and offer these people refugee status in Canada if they wish it.

3 Likes

Trudeau??? Right. I trust his sincerity about as much as I trust Dumbf’s.

1 Like

Oh , he lacks in sincerity but does like those photo-ops where he given the opportunity to show how compassionate he is. As example he greatly increased the number of refugees allowed in from Syria shortly after the US started closing the doors on them.

That it might be JUST a photo-op is really not an issue if it can save the lives of this family and I know from experience Latin Americans that are here in Canada are some of the hardest workers I know.

6 Likes

Dystopian novel time----so someone grabs Theo Kushner and makes it to the border, and then they exchange one frightened 11 year old girl for a frightened 3 year old boy
. That seems fair ------------and really hateful -----which is the Trump administration. But at least the 11 year old girl is not separated from her family. I’m sure that Theo would be changed forever in a very negative way-----but so are so many others…actually, Trump probably wouldn’t care because a 3 year old can’t vote for him.

0 Likes

Stephen Miller, the prime architect of this presidency has memorized (MEIN KAMPF). Trace this goons history.

2 Likes

Everyone should be clear about one thing. This the result of the 2016 vote. This would not have happened under Hillary.

1 Like

Props to the police chief of Houston TX.

If the corporate media that claims to hate Trump, were actually working to build “resistance” and bring him down, they would front-and-center stories like the Houston police chief comparing Trump’s legal shenanigans at the border to NAZI laws.

3 Likes

Delusional D-bot bullshit—have you already forgotten what became of Libya??? And because of Hillary’s “It’s my turn!” machinations, we were robbed of the chance to see what would have happened under President Sanders.

1 Like

Maybe not down to specific cases, and not with the pageantry of meanness and the bullying language that Trump performs.

But you do recall that Obama was known as the “Deporter in Chief,” who broke all US records for deportations under his regime?

1 Like

I’ve been writing to certain news outlets that it’s past time for their best muckrakers to put this cockroach into the light, a bright light of intense scrutiny. There’s no doubt in my mind that his Nazi tactics are only the tip of his sick iceberg. And nothing found about him would surprise me…from fellating Dump to secretly planning a coup & assassination that would put him on the throne. I apologize if that comment offends anyone, but I really loathe him. The devil incarnate.

It’s a testament to Dump’s stupidity that he lets Miller manipulate him…and us…like he does.

1 Like

Media is all hyped up about Trump’s threat. As usual, they don’t know what is really going on.

The Border Patrol started dumping immigrants a couple of weeks ago in TX and NM. The have dropped off groups of immigrants twice in Los Lunas, NM. It is not too far south of Albuquerque. Los Lunas is friendly to the the immigrants and is rushing to find good shelter, clothing, personal supplies for them and is asking for donations of clothing shoes, blankets and everything else that it needed to get by.

1 Like

Any contact information for donations? Anyone?

0 Likes

Not delusional. Libya is not the border. And no Dem would have ever implemented the immoral child separation policy Trump has.

I will grant that she may have been more aggressive militarily than Trump. But even that is not a given.

You’re the one who is delusional. Trump is a historically corrupt and terrible POTUS. Hillary would not have imperfect but she would not have been the antichrist.

Regards, Rob

0 Likes

The Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt may have kept some families more or less together, but his 1942 policy of forced relocation and dispossession of Japanese-Americans was motivated by the exact same racist fear-mongering and political calculation as Twump’s violations.

Therefore what?

0 Likes

The Obama Presidency deported more migrants out of the Country than any had before it. They also had a policy of separating families. Indeed they went out of their way to deport people to cities and towns that were far from their home towns so as to ensure it was difficult as possible for them to reconnect with family.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-05-15/trump-is-deporting-fewer-immigrants-than-obama-did

This report examines what happens when “family detention” does not actually keep loved ones together. Through its custody determinations, DHS splits family members—sending them to different facilities around the country—while failing to track and reunite those who arrive separately. While DHS claims that family detention keeps families together, the truth is that a mother and child who are sent to family detention will often have been separated by DHS from other loved ones with whom they fled—including husbands, fathers, grandparents, older children, and siblings. Minors who arrive with non-parent caretakers are often removed from their custody. These DHS custody determinations that divide families do not occur in a vacuum. The administration has targeted these families, while Congress maintains a controversial directive to fund a minimum capacity of 34,000 noncitizen detention beds.

2 Likes

This needs but one small edit…

This would not have happened under Bernie.

0 Likes

Why are Latinos and Palestinians being de-humanize??? Because “they” want to trump all the horrible acts perpetrated by the nzi.

0 Likes