Home | About | Donate

The Wuhan Hoax

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/05/21/wuhan-hoax

1 Like

The Government of the United States of America has been using these hoaxes to justify war and conflict since they were founded as a nation.

Public officials that have resorted to using such hoaxes and fake intelligence and outright lies have never been held to account for the same. Trump, Pompeo and the rest know they can lie with impunity and these lies will continue no matter who in Government until there are charged with high crimes against the peace.

The Nuremberg trials shut the liars up in Germany for decades. Something akin to this is needed in the USA. Instead what we have is GW Bush and Cheney and crew seen as voice of reason and respectable statesmen by the media.

These hoaxes would never get of the ground were it not for that same media. Those liars and scoundrels are as much to blame for this sad state affairs as are the Trumps, Bushes and Pompeos.

7 Likes

A totem pole of Trump and his cabinet would be eye-catchingly monotonous - toadies all the way to the top. You need teamwork and uniformity to create and act on unreality.

2 Likes

The Chinese already know how to treat the 5G virus.
The racist, regressive, republican retards got outsmarted again.

1 Like

“These hoaxes would never get of the ground were it not for that same media. Those liars and scoundrels are as much to blame for this sad state affairs as are the Trumps, Bushes and Pompeos.”

…and corporate America is responsible for the politicians AND the media that gives us this constant stream of misinformation!

4 Likes

My neighbor was spewing this Wuhan lab gibberish several weeks ago when I was talking to him over the fence that separates our yards. He also has had his family’s old non-running Jeep Cherokee with Infowars and other right wing stickers plastered all over the back of it parked in the street in front of his house for I don’t know how long. One of these days I’m going to call the cops to have them ticket it since it has an expired tag, and because it’s such an eyesore. I don’t know if these people are a weird combination of stupid and crazy or what, but they don’t seem quite right to me.

1 Like

There are many things in our lifetime that we are asked to believe with a Leap of Faith. War mongering is just one. Even science is scattered with theory wars.
The ancient belief that writing something down in a book makes it somehow truth, that attitude is still relevant in segments of the Holy Press.

1 Like

Author perpetuating the Russian influence hoax because how could Hillary possibly lose to the Donald. Sure, Putin convinced the people of Pennsylvania that Hillary was evil. She did that convincingly by herself.

1 Like

The fact that he has info wars on his vehicle, that to me… answers your inquiry.

But in Science, these "war"s are resolved using evidence, not faith.

Peace.
ths.