Home | About | Donate

'There Has to Be Retribution': Trump Openly Endorses Extrajudicial Killings of Suspects by Law Enforcement

Ahh, I see. Good ol Tommy’s! I’m vegan now but did make it there a few times before I evolved lol

It is easy to be confusing when one is not specific.

Technically, there is a Rampart Division of the LAPD, with its patrol area in multiple neighborhoods in the city of Los Angeles. These neighborhoods are not political units; their chief distinction is they have recognized neighborhood boundaries and have official signs designating the neighborhoods.

Rampart Boulevard in LA is not a major street, despite the wiki entry on Rampart Division. The Rampart scandal is a significant event in LAPD history.

1 Like

The GOP - the original "Death Squad."

Death to them before us.

Which will become more apparent to the electorate after the election, and, once the “Movement for a People’s Party” really begins to wind up with “real” progressives and “real” progressive ideas being presented to the public, watch the registered voters begin switching to this new, truly representative of the people, "People’s Party."

Once the word gets out that “these” representatives of the people are not owned by the Military Industrial Complex, and are for making the imbalances of the last 40 years right again, we’ll see a sunami of citizens eager to work for the political justice denied them for so long.

1 Like

I’ll help with providing the guillotine.

2 Likes

Idiot Amin is now channeling Roberto D’Aubisson.

I would hope that happens. The USA more then any other Country on this Globe needs a party on the left.

1 Like

Just watched the movie Coup53 about the CIA’s overthrow of Iran’s Mossadegh. It was the trial run for the next umpteen duly elected governments’ overthrow. I agree. We are due for some blowback, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

And just like that, Trump is an enemy of the 8th Amendment from the Bill of Rights:

“In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.”

1 Like

This is how civil wars get started - violence in dribs and drabs, egged on by “leaders.”

My father went to France in 1943 to fight the Nazis, killed a lot of them, and then spent the rest of his life living with the nightmares of events like the Battle of the Bulge, and the liberation of a couple of death camps. I think he would be appalled by the rhetoric being tossed around by boobs like Cadet Bone Spurs, after having seen so much death and suffering at the hands of fascists. Trump knows nothing of the reality of war, or the real threat of fascism. The verbiage he is pumping out is only for his own gain, and it has no connection to objective reality. I heard a guy on one of the networks who worked for Bush 2 say it amounted to negligent homicide.

3 Likes

Yes we are due for something, but if it comes in the next six weeks you can be rather sure that the fascist arm of the Republican mind control people are behind it.

I think he’s counting on it, actually.

1 Like

“Thou shalt not kill!”

If Trump gets a second term, I predict…that we will see a underground movement to remove him from office, and I wouldn’t doubt if the military is instrumental in it’s formation.

Call me crazy, call me paranoid, but I know the only way he can win in November is if he and the GOP are cheating to beat the band.

Cheating is their only hope.

I don’t know if anyone is aware of it, but registered voters who haven’t voted for quite some time, have been requesting absentee and mail-in ballots in extraordinarily high numbers, I’m talking 100’s of thousands in my state alone.

We shall see.

The right is always big on “supporting our veterans and honoring their sacrifice” yet slap those WW2 veterans in the face when they embrace fascism.

2 Likes

They know that and I guess it comes down to how well they are able to cheat, lie and steal the next election.

This not surprising at all. At least 6 Republicans were asked to speak on Joe Bidens behalf at the DNC convention. Biden IS a Republican.

That said so was Barack Obama. He even stated as much.

1 Like

yes but 911 was the excuse for these control measures that are grabbing our rights and you and i and most people here know that it is the entire controlling regime that is responsible for the campaign against ordinary workers of the world

1 Like

Well, for one thing… he’s dead, having failed and having been executed for trying. Maybe some other role model might be preferable.

Sadly, I don’t think most WWII vets would recognize fascism. What they saw up close was the military arm of the monster. The jack boots, racism and violence are all just decorations over the true ugly core which my old Webster’s describes as the merging of (big) business with the power of the state. We’ve been careening toward that fascism since the neoliberal ascendancy in the 80’s - certainly since Bush the Lessor. Trump has merely unearthed its ugly recognizable characteristics. Too early to tell but if enough people can finally recognize the monster we may be able yet to fight it.

1 Like