Home | About | Donate

There Is No Reason To Panic Because We Have Done Very Very Good On This Caronavirus Which Anyway Is Just the Flu Also Dems Are Bad and Go USA!

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/02/26/there-no-reason-panic-because-we-have-done-very-very-good-caronavirus-which

1 Like

Well, instead of the holy boob Mike Pence, what is Jared Kushner doing now? After all, he’s done bringing peace to the Middle East. (Can say that again.)

1 Like

Hey Common Dreams - the link for good information at the end of this article is a bit frelled and does not work - the current url contains a gratuitous ’ because he’ due to a copy and paste error of some sort…

The picture of Trump with a surgical mask over his eyes and the map that was altered with a sharpie to indicate the U.S. was virus free made my day. If I’m infected with coronavirus, I’ll die laughing thinking of those images.

2 Likes

Wow! It’s really scary now. I didn’t know there was yet another virus as dangerous as the Coronavirus called the Caronavirus. Double whammy. Go Pence! (our savior). Pray the virus away. “And it came to pass that on the third day of prayer and communion, the Caronavirus skipped the blessed US of A entirely.” And the people rose and cheered the mighty Pence. And they all knew he was truly a messenger of God sent to assist “The Chosen, Orange One.”

2 Likes

Help me out here: is Twump “unselfaware” or “selfunaware?”

2 Likes

Tramp probably thinks bone spurs are worse than Caronavirus.

2 Likes

Trump also announced Mike “Rapture Fanboy” Pence as a sort of Coronavirus Czar “because he has a certain talent for this”

Yeah, Pence probably told Trump not to worry because the RAPTURE IS COMING SOON!

2 Likes

My theory is that the toxic combination of breathing pancake makeup fumes, clown wig glue penetrating his scalp, and wearing Spanx that are one size too small is afflicting him with selfunachemopathology.

Disclaimer: I’m not an actual doctor.

2 Likes

Viewing the last photo, the praying is not going to work. Pence is praying to god, Trumps praying to lucifer, pretty sure they cancel each other out.

1 Like

Or god and lucifer are sitting and talking over a few beers… and laughing their asses off at how stupid humans can be.

2 Likes

So what’s your Master’s degree in?

Science!

"There Is No Reason To Panic Because We Have Done Very Very Good On This Caronavirus Which Anyway Is Just the Flu Also Dems Are Bad and Go USA! "

My ‘puter was ooc for ten days due to some kind of (hopefully noncontagious) virus of its own, but it’s good to know nothing new has happened here in the Good Ol’ U.S.A. . . .