Home | About | Donate

Theresa May Pitches Her Resignation in Exchange for Brexit Deal 'No One Supports'

Theresa May Pitches Her Resignation in Exchange for Brexit Deal 'No One Supports'

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

In the latest development of the seemingly never-ending Brexit saga, beleaguered British Prime Minister Theresa May promised to step down from office—but only once Parliament accepted her deal to leave the European Union, a caveat that generated frustration from the country's fed-up population and opposition parties.

1 Like

Even throwing herself under the bus won’t do it? LOL

0 Likes

sigh------if she gets desperate enough----she’ll invoke Thatcher and invade the Falklands again. Is Grenfell still a burned out shell? She could live there and scream at people from her tower.

1 Like

Just imagine, “I’ll resign if you build my wall.”

The winner of the interwebs for today, “I am an Indian and I can tell you that Brits take forever to leave.”

1 Like

The best part is the opposition stating “The people must decide.”

0 Likes

Hi Gandolf… Oh my… just as Justice can also be pronounced as , "just us, ": People ,"can also be said as, “Peep Hole.” I think that’s what Orwell had in mind for the Memory Hole---- and the CONSTANT Watch of government on phones and with cameras and with stealth. It seems like the UKs Memory Hole , and that of the U.S. is in a constant change of unbelievable and dishonest flux. Government’s ETERNAL VIGILANCE at the cost of a Democratic Republic : (

0 Likes