Home | About | Donate

'They Thought No One Would Notice': WH Transcript of Immigration Meeting Omitted Trump's Endorsement of 'Clean' DACA Fix

'They Thought No One Would Notice': WH Transcript of Immigration Meeting Omitted Trump's Endorsement of 'Clean' DACA Fix

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"Based on this, it's legitimate to question what other federal records they may have falsified when no one was looking."

His actually meaning is plain as day. He didn’t have a clue what she was talking about so he answered with one of his stock platitudes. He really is that stupid.

You’re just now wondering how many records have been disappeared and/or falsified? I would say that has been ongoing since they first stepped into our White House, with a criminal agenda in place.

"He didn’t have a clue what she was talking about so he answered with one of his stock platitudes."
I’m sorry, I couldn’t reply right away for 15 minutes. It took that long to stop laughing.

Was it Kevin McCarthy or Jeff Flake that tried to tell Trump he did not understand what Feinstein meant and tried to get his attention to change that position to no avail.

What a dog and pony show but not funny at all and our democracy is dying daily.

By the time that you explain things to that S.O.B., he has long since stopped listening. Sad. Bigly.

I agree that Dump had no idea what he was saying or agreeing to.

Another point: I want to know WHO wrote up the redacted transcript and WHO released it. White House is not a person; it’s a thing. We can’t raise hell about the sycophants, or enablers as they’re called, if we don’t know who they are.

Is “dying daily” the same thing as “is being murdered daily”?

In politics, lying has become not only the harbinger of suckcess, but also a tradition deeply ensconced and widely practiced throughout society. Voters even support it every four years. A snivilization built on normalized corruption will fall.