Home | About | Donate

'This Is Cruel': DeVos Bars Certain Students, Including DACA Recipients, From Covid-19 Relief Funds

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/12/cruel-devos-bars-certain-students-including-daca-recipients-covid-19-relief-funds

“Harming students” AND harming education itself is what Trump appointed Betsy Devious to do.

6 Likes

DeVos is the sister of war criminal Erik Prince and the wife of Amray pyramid scheme founder Dick Devos. She learned from them or vice versa. She was so awful when she was on the Michigan Board if Education, demanding no oversight whatsoever for charter schools, that even some Republicans wanted her out. She Refused to exempt students who were scammed by scam for profit college from paying back student loans, and she refused to cut any slack for veterans and their loans. Of course, she could care less about dreamers or foreign students. She is just evil, one of the people at the top of my list who I’d like to see locked up.

7 Likes

“Perfect” fit for the trump administration.

3 Likes

the evil witch is at it again! ugly as the sins she commits, this so called “christian”. sickening

6 Likes

Devious, I mean DeVos, epitomizes the premise (as opposed to principal, I mean principle) of EXCLUSION / EXTERNALIZATION / ALIENATION without which predatory capitalism cannot “function” - or do its nefarious deeds.

DeVos was appointed to gouge out all aspects of public good. If migrants, whose lives have been shredded by the legacy of the Monroe Doctrine, so fastidiously raised from its deathbed, constructed out of actual human progress, by NAFTA, come to this country, her job is to make sure that they are negated, crushed, denied and suppressed as “EXTERNALIZATION” so that her fetid pyramid colonizer legacy floats like shit on water.

2 Likes

I love women and celebrate life with “Viva la difference !”

Even so,

This woman proves that when any human turns sadistic and anti social they become evil incarnate. People will one day sing ding dong the witch is dead for the cold hearted beast named Betsy.

3 Likes

Please repeat the truth early and often!

Congress passes legislation, but the trump regime scum like the feckless cow devoid (of conscience) DeVos, munchkin, wheeler at EPA and others just decide what they will do or not - “roll back” environmental protections rules, procedures and much more - a rule by executive fiat.
The Congress and one administration, and /or the system is so malleable and corrupt, so easily reversed that one Congress and one regime can totally re-write the apparent intent of Congress and legislation froma previous administration?? WTF!?

Either the previous regime was so incompetent, and the current congress/house - pelosi, schumer, et al, so stupid and incompetent they pass legislation that can be rewritten or reinterpreted by the wannabe dicktator and his lackey appointees? For fucks sake, this is insane!

1 Like

I don’t believe in hell, but I’m willing to do my part building it to house people like a DeVos and the rest of the Trump Crime Syndicate.

2 Likes

She is a witch of the worst kind. Where is Dorothy to throw water on her. The munchkins are waiting.

2 Likes

Cruella DeVos and her brother Erik Prince - not fit for civilized society.

2 Likes

What a FXXking BiXXh.

3 Likes

Waiting for a house to land on this witch.

Every child deserves free proper education …this is a right for all people everywhere.

Organised Religion has no right being anywhere near education.

1 Like

You wonder where she gets her ideas from ?

In Fascism, Cruelty is the POINT!

1 Like

So nasty and vile and FUGLY. All of her damage will have to be undone as soon as she is replaced. This scrawny broad should NEVER be allowed to appear in public again, upon pain of an extremely painful death.

DEATH to cruella devos.

When are we going to wash out this fecal stain on the fabric of America?

1 Like

Imagine our country with a $100 billion military budget, no overseas bases, protecting only our own shores. Imagine tax-paid health care, tax-paid education through the level any student could attain*. Imagine a social safety net whereby there would be NO ONE homeless. Imagine a livable social security benefit. And after all that we’d use the remaining $500 billion annually to pay down the national debt. Instead of all that we’ve chosen warmongers as leaders. MORE MONEY FOR MORE WAR !! It’s all they know.

So once again, what a wonderful choice we’ll have come November: A chaotic child wannabe dictator or a traditional dyed-in-the wool warmonger, anti-drug warrior, credit card/insurance company owned, touchy-feely corporately owned lying political hack.

1 Like