Home | About | Donate

'This Is Intimidation': Watch Federal Agents Interrupt CBS Interview With Former ICE Spokeperson Who Says He Was Told to Lie to American Public

'This Is Intimidation': Watch Federal Agents Interrupt CBS Interview With Former ICE Spokeperson Who Says He Was Told to Lie to American Public

Jake Johnson, staff writer

In a nationally televised incident that "should disturb every single person living in the United States," agents from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Inspector General's Office on Wednesday interrupted an interview with former ICE spokesperson James Schwab, who resigned from his position in March after he was asked to perpetuate lies on behalf of the Trump administration.

It can and does happen here. Quite frequently. And even live on TV.

Suppression
Oppression
Tyranny
The more people from faux news joining the ranks of trump the establishment of The Ministry of Truth is all but certain.

Trump is acting like that fucking Penochet. This man on the other hand has God on his side and I for one love him for his honor and uprightness.

Thank you, James Schwab, for your courageous, moral, and patriotic truth-telling.

It is only when U.S. citizens are brave enough to stand up and speak out to defend the truth, our rights, and our best principles from fascism, authoritarianism, and government lies, intimidation, and retaliation that we can collectively protect ourselves, each other, and our nation.

Can anybody tell me how DHS differ from Hitler’s Gestapo ?

Anyone? No one can answer this question because DHS is the new Gestapo.

The government tried to kill Chelsea Manning, GOP and Dems called for Ed Snowden to be killed, and now this.
If you ever thought it was an exaggeration to say that government goons will use threats and violence to shut down whistleblowers, now you see it isn’t.
The police agencies are also in on it. Check out this shocking article from a pot grower magazine:

Hi David,

Here are two books on the U.S. police state:

“A Government of Wolves” and “Battleground America” – both by John W. Whitehead

Thank you. The Balko book they mention in the article looks on point too.
Police don’t just harass people of color.
They’ll hurt you if you show any “disobedience,” no matter what your color.

They don’t dress as well.

Those agents were obviously not expecting to get a camera in the face. Who knows what would have happened if that reporter had not been there.

Hugo Boss does not design their uniforms.

Gestapo is an abbreviation/acronym for Geheime Staatspolizei.

Geheime = Secret/Classified (Department)
Staats = State (Homeland)
Polizei = Police (Security)

So, I guess the main difference is language.

I was gonna mention better dressed/Hugo Bass designer uniforms, but you 3 beat me to it! :smiley: