Home | About | Donate

'This Is Lunatic, Fascist Stuff': Watch Don Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle Kick Off RNC With Falsehood-Filled Rants

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/25/lunatic-fascist-stuff-watch-don-jr-and-kimberly-guilfoyle-kick-rnc-falsehood-filled

More proof of what I have labeled the Republican Party: THE AMERIKAN FASCIST PARTY!

12 Likes

I’ll pass.

Nazi Germany 1933=US America 2020.

15 Likes

It’s the necessary frenzy to prompt the masses to forget their own lousy circumstances, just like Orwell’s two minutes of hate.

11 Likes

The only thing missing from the Republican, CON/VENTION were the Nazi flags!

8 Likes

No surprise: Trump and his merry band of toadies and sycophants
stick to the script that every party lackey knows so well.

6 Likes

The GOP enables us to pretend we live in Paraguay, North Korea, Albania, Congo, Iran and any other autocracy, past and present that we want to pretend we live in. Pretend ? Oh, yeah, we ARE living in an autocracy.

5 Likes

Whew! Those of us who are trying to remain calm and sane have a hell of a de-programming job ahead of us. Trump/GOP is a cult. Meets all the criteria of a cult. And, like all cults there’s a built in dead man’s switch that will activate once the leader senses it’s all over. They long for death as a release from the normal chaos of life in our multiverse.
They hit all the stops last night. One thing still in the favor of Gaia is that it wasn’t a large mass of people, all entraining to the same theme and, yes, breathing in each other’s pheromones to heighten the ecstasy.
Frightened children who are being further terrified by an abusive father, telling them there really are monsters under the bed who will kill them. Giving the monsters the usual names. Remaining calm and retaining calm will be our way to deal with them.

7 Likes

Oh the Nazi flags were there alright. Instead of a swastika the flags have Stars and Stripes.

7 Likes

A good few belly laughs in this piece:

~https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/25/trumps-republicans-family-don-rnc-americans-conway

2 Likes

Stars and Stripes have replaced the swastikas in Amerikkka. And MAGA is the new sieg heil.

5 Likes

It was the “immigrants are coming” (not necessarily to steal jobs) which resulted in the bloody brits leaving the EU.

2 Likes

What a scumbag phony that “worker” woman was on RNC stage making a total fool of herself and the entire GOP gang.

3 Likes

Yeah they hate the Mexican migrants but they tell the border patrol to hood wink them by tens of millions since the late 1970’s. Who’s going to cut chickens and beef for extra low wages and no benefits using the fear of deportation to work them to death, literally. Who will pick our lettuce and tomatoes, strawberries for $2 an hour under the hot son, not a single white boy. The growers and the slaughter houses don’t pay a sustainable living wage but if they did we wouldn’t have had to import folks from south of the border. Our corporations make live unbearable for the Latin Americans by installing horrific dictators, stealing their lands and natural resources so they are left with nothing. Then when they try to migrate northward they find themselves hated and abused.

13 Likes

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Are you aware where that saying came from? None other than Mussolini in the 1930’s, when he was running for Italy’s highest office, his campaign slogan was: MAKE ITALY GREAT AGAIN! Very appropriate for the Amerikan, Nazi Party and its Fascist, Fuhrer…

7 Likes

Night of the Long Knives 2.0 seems more and more likely with each passing week.

I hope with all my might that I am wrong.

4 Likes

I just watched the two videos. (Well 3 mins of that kimberley woman and 90 seconds of junior dump.)

Godzilla help America.

7 Likes

Goebbels moderates the airing of GOP media with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face.

1 Like

Well they’ve started with the night of the long “diatribes”.

3 Likes

I thought she said “former prostitute” at first.

2 Likes