Home | About | Donate

"This Is What Fascists Do': Trump Attempted to Suppress State Dept Analyst's Testimony on Climate Crisis

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/09/what-fascists-do-trump-attempted-suppress-state-dept-analysts-testimony-climate

2 Likes

After he traveled to the Soviet Union to make real estate deals during the 80s Trump started harping about getting the US out of NATO and criticizing other security policy. At the time Putin was a KGB intelligence operative and Trump has been beholden to him ever since. Combined with Trump’s being beholden to the UAE and Saudi regimes, he misses no opportunity to make the US more vulnerable to foreigh aggression and other national security risks, beyond what this article addresses.

8 Likes

It’s Simple, but not easy. Those who are opposed to their own impending extinction need to exponentially and selectively accelerate the extinction of all of those who are inclined toward Trump in any way. Anything short of this is completely ineffectual, and circular - leading us right back to this point. This means capitalism, elitism, religion, racism, sexism, nationalism, and exceptionalism all must be completely vanquished, completely not half-heartedly and not just a few of these.

4 Likes

Some background on this idiot Happer

2 Likes

Not only Fascists, but environmental, climate, terrorists! ISIS and other terrorists that the U.S. calls enemies, are nothing compared to our climate devastation enemies!

3 Likes

SHAME!!!..here is what they are trying to suppress…

4 Likes

“Those who oppose” won’t be here, but the younger Gen sure will!

1 Like

That is the definition of TREASON! Forget impeachment; I have to agree with Pelosi, Trump belongs in prison!

2 Likes

That’s it exactly Guitman. These motherfuckers are so greedy and selfish they just don’t care about future generations…including apparently their own grandchildren. Hell I won’t be here when the worst comes either but I have three children and four grandchildren I want to have a better life than I did not just struggle to survive in some polluted, burning hot hellscape. Money or not I simply cannot understand how someone like Trump could care so little about the future generations. That bastard doesn’t deserve to be breathing our air!!!

5 Likes

Ever since Woodrow Wilson died the US power elite have slid down a path of Saudi influence, I think because that’s who the Rothschilds allied themselves with at the close of WW1. The Rothschilds/British Royals were successful in undoing the Rockefeller oil monopoly. (See Royal Dutch Shell and the Marcus Samuels Family)
The Rothschilds were intent on creating the theocratic nation of Israel and to that end took Mecca from King Faisel (sp?) and made sure their ally, the House of Saud was in control of it.
The Deal: Saudis back Israel X Saudis get Mecca.
Over the past 60 or 70 years the US government has increasingly been co-opted into this service.
That’s my take on the situation, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

These creatures are deeply psychologically and emotionally damaged. There is no ‘fixing’ them. All you can do is isolate them where they can’t hurt themselves or anyone else. Until we recognize this, and act accordingly, nothing will change. We will Status Quo ourselves in to oblivion.

2 Likes

Fascism is Corporate owned government, no dots or pictures need be made. It is US.

3 Likes

This is what corrupt ignorant morons working for evil greed-driven dont-give-a-shite vulture capitalist scum do…while the people who sleepwalk thru the crimes buying into the lies, stupidity and contempt for all life on Earth ignore as they buy brand-names and cars and compound the crimes.

People in positions of power and/or influence, and the now bought-and-paid-for mass media that remain silent or actively suppress the truth of the magnitude - the severity and exponential reality of acceleration of the crises, thru ignorance or overt complicity, are as guilty as the people behind the scenes, ordinary corrupt politicians, and the figurehead Mussolini pimple in the WH.

What is the punishment for the crime of mass extinction and destruction of Mother Earth’s natural protective systems? Death by hanging seems appropriate to me.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about the climate! The 20K 5G satellites and the 5G antennae every 2-3 houses they are rolling out will kill off all the weaker useless eaters pretty quickly and sterilize the rest of us and the NWO will have their no-more-than 1/2 billion people on the planet and bingo! Climate crisis solved! They just put up 60 satellites last week and more soon on the way. We’ll all wake up dead in short order and all will be well! Gopherit (seriously, 5G is a killer and it is NOT good news!)

4 Likes

For a different perspective, check out this five part discussion on TRNN with Prof. Stephen Cohen, who has lived, worked, and studied in the Soviet Union/Russia off and on for the past 50 years.
https://therealnews.com/series/reality-asserts-itself-stephen-cohen

1 Like

Yes, Fascism is essentially a death cult and its advocates like Trump and his minions have the same psychology as the mass shooters infesting American culture. They care for nothing except to focus attention on themselves for a brief moment and see all other human life as not just disposable but suitable only for the display of their own powers of destruction. The comparison to the Nazi Gotterdammerung is appropriate.

Happer is an embarrassment to the scientific community, but the history of science is full of such people. In their book Merchants of Doubt, Oreskes and Conway provide a detailed account of scientists who have sold out their principles for money or fame.

2 Likes

Adjacent to the subject, but still about Humans changing the environment:

The article is about Humans directly causing the balance of the damned Planet to change and therefore the rotational axis of the planet to change. Which is moving the equator. It was a surprise to Science. Rather than continuing it’s march to the west (as it’s historically done and predicted for the future ) it’s shifting back to the east, twice as fast as it moved before, and accelerating.

NASA Study Solves Two Mysteries About Wobbling Earth

New data on how water moves around Earth answer old questions about the planet’s rotation.

Around the year 2000, Earth’s spin axis took an abrupt turn toward the east and is now drifting almost twice as fast as before, at a rate of almost 7 inches (17 centimeters) a year. “It’s no longer moving toward Hudson Bay, but instead toward the British Isles,” said Adhikari. “That’s a massive swing.” Adhikari and Ivins set out to explain this unexpected change.

According to one report, if the eastward shift continues the equator will run through Chicago at some point and the ‘grain belt’ becomes a desert

1 Like

You are absolutely correct about 5G. I have done some reading about it, and it is frightening. When it’s fully rolled out there will be a 5G antenna no more than 500 feet from you in any direction. And they will be emitting exactly the same radiation as your microwave oven. This is absolutely freaking Insanity. It is going to have ill health effects on everyone. I would speculate the first thing we’re going to see is a massive increase in cataracts. It will get worse after that. As I said it is insane, absolutely insane to allow this to happen.

2 Likes

Will a .22 rifle with a scope help?