Home | About | Donate

'This Is Why No One Trusts the Media': MSNBC Slammed for Featuring 'Body Language Expert' Who Calls Bernie a Liar

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/18/why-no-one-trusts-media-msnbc-slammed-featuring-body-language-expert-who-calls

5 Likes

Body language can be a real thing.

(He says as he extends a single finger in the direction of MSNBC. Guess which finger and you win!)

37 Likes

No surprise.

9 Likes

A new low, probably not, never watch MSNBC but commenters here seem to see through the “liberal” news outlet. I get most of my propaganda (misinformation) from CBS (CIA news) or ABC (All Bull Crap).

8 Likes

Wondering if all that adipose tissue “Joy” Read is hauling around may be damaging her eye sight. Ridiculous gossip. The entire “interview” was ridiculous gossip.

If you can make a donation to Bernie now please do!

20 Likes

In some cultures expressive gestures are part of their language. Period. I grew up in one such.

9 Likes

Me too. Italian. And I didn’t understand what was said, but I knew when to get out of the room before it got dangerous.

8 Likes

Wondering if we should send Bernie some funny finger puppets to cover that pointed finger you referenced?

5 Likes

They’re worried so it’s petal to the metal on lying about Bernie. I’m not surprised or shocked it’s just business as usual by dnc, dncc, and their friends on keeping Amerika in the hands of the trumpster. They would rather lose to the trumpster than win with Bernie.

19 Likes

Bernie folks demanding an apology

ttps://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1218593839633633286

3 Likes

Isn’t it amazing how, for the last couple months Bernie couldn’t get a mention in the major media unless he spontaneously burst into flames. But the very second polling started to show him in the lead in NH, Iowa, California, Nevada, etc, the MSM smear machine began running in earnest.
The funny part of this latest chum bucket is that, as the debate went on, and Liz was asked about her impression of what Bernie supposedly said to her at that fateful dinner, I told my wife, look at her. She dropped her eyes. Turned her head ever so slightly away from both Sanders and the questioner. Her voice grew slightly higher. She’s lying!
As a person who has worked in demographics most of my life, and of course, being a father, I can tell you all of those indicators from Liz are the same ones you get when you ask you son how a scratch got on the car.

26 Likes

Maybe it just hides her own body language that would say “I’m bullshitting you!” - kinda like mumbling.

3 Likes

Enough people on this site have made a simpler statement so often that it has become a meme around here.
The Democratic Party would rather see a second trump administration than a first one from Sanders.

18 Likes

I was wondering who the flabster in the pink polyester was. Good god what a tub of lard. I hope I’m not hurting someone’s feelings with that remark. The lard beast is Driver. The black chick is Joy whats-her-face. Hmmm. I didn’t know that. And now I shall promptly forget it.

But what the hell can anyone realistically expect from these mad cows in the propaganda? They lie and twist and make a mockery of journalism day in and day out. The deterioration of journalism is one of the saddest aspects of all this.

6 Likes

Because it’s the Democratic Party establishment interfering with the election, I’d call it “pedal to the meddle”.

8 Likes

If it proves anything, could this episode finally dispel the rumors that MSNBC is a liberal network?

17 Likes

An acronym, like ICYMI and AFAIK, would help.

TDPWRSASTATAFOFS - ?

All sham and diversion. The news media should be discussing pertinent issues on the state of the climate, healthcare, the poor, immigrants, the thugs in the Whitehouse, the wars, the corrupt money in Washington…etc, etc… instead of he said, she said and did you see him blink! Absolutely inane and insane.

5 Likes

Just sent Bernie $50!!! Get on board, my friends and let’s show those PRICKS that we stand with Bernie and WILL BOYCOTT THIS CORRUPT STATION AND ADVERTISERS!!!

13 Likes

I’m ambidextrous…I EXTENDED TWO!!!

3 Likes