Home | About | Donate

Thousands of Voices Are Telling the Supreme Court: Don't Roll Back LGBTQ Rights

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/07/07/thousands-voices-are-telling-supreme-court-dont-roll-back-lgbtq-rights

How can the Supreme Court even consider this? "All men are created equal, " does include all people, and races and religions----and a gay guy is running for president----so if he won -----LOL who would fire him? The Supreme Courts rule? This country is getting weirder by the day.
So after all the LGBTQ people all fired—what’s next—women can’t vote anymore ? Or black people , Hispanic people, Asian people???
I even read about one Catholic school who refused to fire a gay teacher—and the school wouldn’t—but then ----someone in the Catholic church had him fired instead…even the Catholic church has gone looney-------- This government is becoming the United States of Loons! But then, with all the bad air, bad water and adulterated food—I suppose then , that I should not be surprised.that so much of humanity has lost its humanity : (

That’s right stardustBID, we blacklist Jews and communists. We burn people at the stake if they appear mystical, we will ban and kill you if you pray to any middle-eastern God, and we will consider you less than human, or less than normal if you are not white, male, and bigot-like.

I wish this was an exaggeration, but it isn’t. Not for intolerant Americans.

But we deem you normal if you have tree martunees for lunch.