Home | About | Donate

Threatening 'Swift' Retaliation if US, Israel, or Allies Probed, Trump Celebrates ICC's Rejected War Crimes Probe as 'Major International Victory'

The United States will not stand for truth or justice it’s not the American way.

3 Likes

Decisions like these by the ICC are exactly the things that allow oppression, corruption, and totalitarianism to creep into dominance. Really disappointing.

2 Likes

It does appear that Moreno sold out Assange to appease the Fourth Reich for an IMF loan of $4.2bn. And part of that “deal” with the devil was “to help isolate Venezuela, leave the Chevron oil corporation, a company that destroyed half of the Amazon rainforest, unpunished, and to deliver Assange” according to ex-President Rafael Correa. Trumps dumping of the ICC is setting precedent with despots who are now refusing to extradite war criminals to the Hague. Under Trump and other nationalist fascist, international order is clearly under assault. Oh hell, let’s ban NATO, the IMF and the World Bank while we are at it.

3 Likes

And no surprise, as its shown time and time again, the UN and the ICC proves to be the bitch of the U.S. and its fascist allies.

2 Likes

I was proud of my country when I was a child only because I fell for the shovel loads of bullshit heaped on the public. I wised up when I became a teenager. So yes, I was a victim of propaganda when I was young and innocent.

2 Likes

Israel needs a free hand to quash Palestinians objecting to their subjugation, and we need a free hand to quash our or Israel’s adversaries. The law is a nuisance

1 Like

We all were. Hell even my Native American spouse told me the story that she remembered as a little girl watching a cowboy and Indian movie where the Indians were defeating the homesteaders and they were saved by the Cavalry and she was cheering for the Indians being wiped out but then she thought: " WAIT MINUTE I AM CHEERING FOR THE WRONG PEOPLE" !

3 Likes

More goodies from that Jewish Fascist regime Trump swears to support:

3 Likes

OK. I’m with you.

0 Likes

Kind of almost makes you wish that you were part of a huge citizen militia heading to Washington DC to clean house, doesn’t it?

0 Likes

Zionist, not jewish.
Zionists have been working very hard to make people conflate the two, which is reason enough not to do it.

1 Like