Home | About | Donate

Tillerson Finds Out Through Twitter That He's Being Canned as Secretary of State

Not after the Torture Queen gets done with them.

Chalk me up as being terrified, frankly.

Thanks for pointing out the torture aspect. Absolutely.

After our fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfather, uncles and cousins gave their lives fighting the Gestapo and fascism is Europe we now have put into place things like ICE and people like Gina Haspel. What a great dishonor to those who gave their lives. Also not forgetting all of the sacrifices of many, many women who supported out troops and the lives of women who fought the Gestapo and Nazis in the French underground. We cannot allow these abominations to rise again.

The real worry is Gina Haspel - torture queen, soon to head the CIA - and in Trump’s firing of Tillerson the first thing he mentioned, I am sure not by accident, was Iran.

Pompeo & Haspel + Trump, now surrounded by the deep state = Iran on the chopping block.

North Korea’s leader, and China’s, will know Trump and his government for what they are - which is at present indescribable.

PS: Putin ! Did Putin see this coming ?? I think so.

PS #2:

“I’ll be speaking to Rex over a long period of time,” Trump said. “I actually got on well with Rex but it was a different mindset.”

He added: “When you look at the Iran deal: I think it’s terrible, I guess he thought it was OK. I wanted to either break it or do something and he felt a little bit differently.”
ina Haspel, C.I.A. Deputy Director, Had Leading Role in Torture

I knew this was going to be the spelling error to end all spelling errors today!

Love this idea! I’d even consider setting up a twitter account to do that.

Nancy P and Barrack O should somehow relieve our fear. It is they who always claimed backing off was better. Now look at what we have. Some wacko running the CIA, oh she’s great, she ran black sites before. I am spooked witless.

And sadly enough, tragically enough, maddeningly enough, the dark undercurrents of corporate power that assisted Hitler from inside US power, raised its ugly head post WWII in assimilating dark aspects of the Nazi war machine. Now, the US of course has mass surveillance and a war machine that Hitler could only dream of. And, now we have a fascist as President, and an Administration now run by Generals and the CIA.

And some will say, that focusing on this Administration as uniquely dangerous is a sideshow.

And some will assert, that I just made a circular argument.

I did no such thing.

See what happens when you speak truth to about power . . .

I think Obama apologized for his criminal act of protecting these war criminals from prosecution by spouting a platitude.

Sez Obama…

“And part of my job, is to make sure that, for example, at the C.I.A., you’ve got extraordinarily talented people who are working very hard to keep Americans safe. I don’t want them to suddenly feel like they’ve got spend their all their time looking over their shoulders.”

Thanks a bunch Obama. The torturers have gained a lot of power now. Good job!!!

And need I remind anyone that Trump has called for more torture, worse torture, and “make it legal”. And he ejaculated this in front of roaring crowds.

Scared yet?

Fired by Twitler on twitter, (just like Comey).
Is there a new book out on firing-by-tweet protocol that I missed??? Holy HR!
Pompeo, of see-eye-aye fame moving to the state dept, oh gawd what could possibly go wrong…especially on the horizon of a meet up with the Koreas.
The creepier news, if that is even possible in the age of moron-in-chief and the merry band of rebuliCon grifters is Ms Haspel. Twitter just loves himself some torture doncha know.
Rabbit hole, shmabbit hole, this current iteration of the USA creep show is a bonified black hole…sucking all sanity down into oblivion.

That and he wants to kill drug dealers, oh my. We are in deep doodoo here and Congress is right in there with him. This I fear will turn very ugly very fast. The brakes must be applied somehow soon.

I guess “you’re fired” never gets old.

Oligarchs / billionaires don’t do HR.

This notion that Trump is just a bumbling idiot to be ignored is so short sighted to the absurd.

He is cunning and bent on absolute power, and will do anything, and embrace any dark ally to do it.

But there I go again, focusing on Trump because I’ve been told it makes one “feel good”, and a distraction.

Yes, I’m distracted as cluck, okay? For damn good reason.

What makes me think that kill-the-drug-dealer idea won’t apply to doctors and companies that over-sell and illegally sell prescription drugs?

Oops, my bad…hahaha

Well said, thanks.

Gee, ya know, I don’t get that either.