Home | About | Donate

Time to Rebel

“When you ain’t got nothin’
You got nothin’ to lose…”
–Bob Dylan, Like a Rolling Stone

BINGO!

Biden doesn’t know where he is most of the time. He shows obvious signs of dementia. He will, therefore be the democratic nominee.

When people have nothing left to lose they begin to lose it.
– Gerald Celente

1 Like

Since there is no effective electoral system, another response is needed.

The options do not only include violence and non-violent mass resistance, however, though I do not mean to argue that these, particularly the latter, have their places.

From Gandhi forward, nonviolent mass resistance proved itself more effective, taken altogether, than violent rebellion and revolution. It killed fewer, lost fewer, gained more ground, and accomplished better and more durable results–overall, though not in every instance.

However, Western powers and the US in particular have been sharpening their game against nonviolent resistors by invention of or refinements to the following methods:

• Infiltration by spies
  • Infiltration by agents provocateurs
  • Targeted assassination of leaders
  • Anonymous assassination and torture of key people
  • Universal mass surveillance
  • Drone strikes killing family members and associates
  • Release of multiple false stories to camouflage wrongdoing, prominently including the work of agents provocateurs
  • Weapons against unarmed crowds:
    ----- Rubber bullets
    ----- Sonic cannons
    ----- Water cannons
    ----- Pepper sprays
    ----- Noxious gas

It is very likely, then, that mass nonviolent resistance will require other methods to ensure success. There has been considerable evolution along these lines in Hong Kong, and organizers are advised to get the latest.

But another major point is likely to be direct action.

1 Like

And Bernie will meekly fall in line with his many “friends” in the Democratic Party and endorse Biden or whoever the milquetoast nominee will be. So much for Bernie the revolutionary.

1 Like

I can hear it now from Bernie: WE NEED TO ENDORSE BIDEN, BECAUSE WE CANNOT ALLOW TRUMP A SECOND TERM!

We can’t allow Trump to finish his first term. The fat ass has dictatorship on his extraordinarily sick mind. He has to go one way or the other.

True! And it looks to me like Trump will steal a second term unless he is removed from running in 2020.