Home | About | Donate

Timeline of Trump's Illness Confounds Experts, But What's Clear Is President 'Knowingly Exposed People' to Covid-19

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/03/timeline-trumps-illness-confounds-experts-whats-clear-president-knowingly-exposed

7 Likes

Hmm !

Is there a sane person on the planet that thinks Trump is fit to lead !

32 Likes

Sounds like President Superspreader is kind of a nihilistic little ratfucker.

36 Likes

Wellllll, I commented yesterday that they have been lying about daily testing. If that were true, he would have been positive before he tweeted. Daily testing, which they have claimed for months, would have detected the virus earlier than having become virulent enough to hospitalize him. I think they have been following the guidelines they magically believe in rather than science. That is, if you develop symptoms, you get tested. There’s no magic in that approach; the magic is in wearing the mask, etc. per CDC guidelines.

16 Likes

About 60 million in the USA voted for him last time around. I expect 60 million more this time around. One might think this means there 60 million people that are not sane in the USA yet the DNC threw Hilary at the people down in the USA and she got even more votes then that.

They chose Hilary over Bernie. I am not seeing that as very rational either.

Now it a Biden or Trump choice. The only sane people would seem to be the 45 percent that stay home.

I am reminded of a person who used to post here in the past. He was of Native American descent and would often quote his aunt who said “Those white people are CRAZY”. California burning as we speak as both sides advance policies that will lead to more of the same has me in agreement with that sentiment far more than I would like.

33 Likes

Trump’s Legacy as the "Super Stupid Spreader."

14 Likes

Muddled, muzzled, contradictions, and just who really wrote the physicians walk back on five issues this afternoon. Could it beee… the devil !!
Suspicion should be put on any statement from white house when they tell us that Trump is doing great, active, alert, orange again. Trump has staff’s only obligation to American people is sending out lies.

"Donald Trump’s top doctor has walked back comments made on Saturday morning about the president’s health, including when he first tested positive for Covid-19, after a team of physicians appeared to dodge questions about whether he was treated with supplemental oxygen.

White House physician, Dr Sean Conley, released a statement which sought to clarify earlier comments in which he suggested the president received his Covid-19 diagnosis “72 hours” earlier, on Wednesday.

Had the president been diagnosed on Wednesday, that would mean he attended a fundraiser in Minneapolis, held a rally later that night and flew on Air Force One to attend another fundraiser in New Jersey the next day, all while being infected with the coronavirus that has killed more than 200,000 Americans.

But Dr Conley said he “incorrectly used the term ‘seventy-two hours’ instead of ‘day three’” while referring to when the president was diagnosed with Covid-19.

According to the White House, Mr Trump tested positive for coronavirus late on Thursday and began reportedly suffering symptoms associated with the virus on Friday when he was flown to Walter Reed Medical Center in Maryland.

Dr Conley also sought to clarify comments previously made at the briefing about when the president received a Regeneron treatment, writing: “The president was first diagnosed with Covid-19 on the evening of Thursday, October 1st and had received Regeneron’s antibody cocktail on Friday, October 2nd.”

Mr Trump’s team of medical experts declined to say if he had received supplemental oxygen at any point after contracting Covid-19.

The doctors also refused to say whether he was on steroids, what his heart and lung scans had revealed and what his fever reached when he began suffering symptoms associated with Covid-19.

The president went through a “very concerning” period on Friday and the next 48 hours “will be critical” in his care as he battles the coronavirus in hospital, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said on Saturday.

2 Likes

The real question is: “Is there a sane person on the planet”, we already know trump supporters are unanimously and unreservedly insane, without exception…

8 Likes

Science around this bizarre caricature of a president takes on a whole new meaning. In order to uphold the hippocratic oath, do no harm, a doctor would have to let this one die, because harm is all that has come, and that can come of his existence. For the betterment of all humankind, they should treat him with the exact recipe he prescribed to the rest of us, pure concentrated chlorine injected in vast quantities directly into his heart in massive doses. If you cannot find a heart, then try the brain, and if you cannot find that, then declare him already dead and bury him someplace remote, I’m thinking 100 feet deep inside the crater of an extremely active volcano should do it.

8 Likes

It’s clear from the offerings of both brands of corporate-owned politics, that fitness to lead is no longer a required qualification.

18 Likes

A lot more trump signs went up this weekend around the rural upper midwest.
I fear this will bring him more support or at a minimum get his base even more riled up and committed.
These signs are massive. Signs and giant flags.
In the heart of town a flag that says: TRUMP 2020 STOP THIS BULLSHIT

2 Likes

Its like a disease with these people, cant even one of them tell the truth, even once? You’ll never get two people to arrive at the same answer with this crowd, as if they just make everything up as they go along.

12 Likes

How about TRUMP 2020 MAKE MORE BULLSHIT AGAIN ?

5 Likes

The white house staff lies. Sadly, military medical is lying today also. Then I remembered the case of Capt. Husan at Fort Hood murdering at least 14 soldiers. About 21 army medicals received letters of reprimand for passing him along in the ‘system’ without removal. Plus, they made him an MD.

September 2016, a writer declared that he knew when Trump actually wrote a particular tweet and when a designated staff person wrote the tweet. One used android and the other an I-phone. I do not know if this dual authorship still publishes tweets.

1 Like

What did the president know, and when did he know it?

5 Likes

Ultimately, any society that is not sustainable is a failure. That’s the gold standard for the most basic requirement of people. Without it, however, there is a benefit; not being sustainable solves all other societal problems.

This is a failed society for multiple reasons, and it has been for many centuries. It has succeeded in trashing the entire planet into biological collapse in the span of one long human lifetime.

I’m done. Zero hope that this culture and a few others will acquire a clue. Zero respect for them, too.

That doesn’t mean that I don’t have “hope,” and it certainly doesn’t mean that I’m in “despair.” This world is not all there is to reality.

11 Likes

“Did you break the cookie jar?”

“No.”

“Did you knowingly give those faithful elderly Republican billionaires the covid?”

“Well, they didn’t know about it at the time, and that’s what counts.”

7 Likes

I’m going to assume that George Floyd was a reasonable soul in life. Now he walks into any hospital room and only the people dying of covid can see him.

“I - can’t - breathe!”

“Oh man, I’m really sorry man, but I don’t have any ability to call the nurse or anybody, I’m dead you know. But I’ll be here with you.”

6 Likes

I’ve been seeing the same signs where I live, or flags stuck in the stake pocket of some raised up redneck pick-up truck. I’m still not convinced that this isn’t just one of trump’s election stunts since he knew he was sinking th the polls, because this seems to be working in his favor to rally his supporters, not that he needed any help. Even biden is taking pitty on him and removed his attack ads, unless this is a political calculation, too.

1 Like

continued to care little for others thru this entire episode. LIAR IN CHIEF CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING AND HAS NOW TAUGHT HIS MEDICAL TEAM TO HEDGE AND REFUSE TO GIVE US ALL THE FACTS. GET RID OF THEM ALL. THEY ARE ALL MURDERERS NOW.

3 Likes