Home | About | Donate

Times Reveals Trump Secured Massive Windfall Then Poured Millions Into 2016 Campaign, Sparking Calls for Federal Probe

Ummm…Did he actually ease any of the sanctions or withdraw any troops? No. Instead he has been pouring troups and equipment into Syria, which is on Russia’s doorstep.

1 Like

Sarah Palin. That mention reminds me that we are approaching turkey grinding time for Thanksgiving. Let the feathers fly.

3 Likes

Brings back the question of whether the mob was responsible for the Kennedy assassination (s).

1 Like

Wrong on a few different levels. This is almost hate speech, which we fight and die to preserve the right to spew.

1 Like

Considering the fact that the CIA has used the mob for a lot of things, from laundering to hits, and there is pretty good evidence that that was the case in JFK’s hit, you can’t rule it out.
;-})

3 Likes

You say:

"Nothing wrong for a hotel/real estate mogul investing in Moscow high riser.

There may well be something wrong with a deal between a hotel/real estate mogul and Putin or one of his oligarch lieutenants or some other in Russia. It all depends on the arrangement. And when the so called hotel/real estate mogul is President of the United States, there’s plenty wrong with it. We have no idea what Trump’s involvement with Putin and his oligarchs has been or now is.

1 Like

THEY GOT THAT FLAMING ORANGE SATAN tRump! They got him good.

1 Like

Turkeys that can see Russia from Alaska.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Did you read the thread you commented on here? Progressives were charged with offering ;zero solutions to our problems. Actual progressive progressives are the only ones offering any plans whatsoever to fix anything, while we see the republican plan manifest all around us, and the democrat plan is to change nothing.

2 Likes

Were you in a coma last October?

Oh, hell! This money scheme takes the cake. I get that he lied about self funding but this is beyond what I can think of in my head. Taking a tax deduction on money illegally used for campaign contributions? He grabbed his contributors by the crotch because he could be so incredibly deceptive and because he could and has done such shit all his life and never been called out. Can his contributors sue him for deceptive practices? I’m sure there were many who gave precisely because he claimed to be “self funded.” There must be consequences for heaven’s sake. What a POS. (And every single republican in their silence has aided and abetted this criminal and should be held responsible as well for doing nothing to reign him in)

2 Likes

We need to stop blaming Putin. Putin wouldn’t waste money on this POS.

2 Likes

It does not matter if Rump is a criminal, his followers support him because he says what they would like to say in public.

Hi Tarsus:
LOL, Putin doesn’t have to do anything for Trump—Trump has always been a lying idiot. If Putin had any power over Trump. why would America be attacking Syria? Why would NATO illegally ride all the way up tp Russia’s border—which they are not by agreement supposed to ----But back when America was a world power, they had the power to do that to Russia, so they did. Israel is ruling Trump and truly isn’t it time to stop foreign aid to Israel ( or whatever that huge amount of gifted money is called?)
Trump has always been an idiot—and a greedy one too. Just another American who thinks that rules were written for everyone else–not him. : (

3 Likes

You make an excellent point. Please list some of your solutions…thanks. Shanti

2 Likes

Sometimes i think, “If he had just been punched squarely in the nose by someone he was bullying when he was twelve years old, the world might be a much better place right now…”

3 Likes

Good or the New York Times –

Or if his family had just put him in Show Business —

1 Like

Agree – Putin would be cautious … both ways –

but will this just be more of rules and regulations and laws that Trump
will eventually be able to ignore – ?

Look at how many protections we thought government had –
even those in power thought we had separating the powers –
checks and balances to keep thing in control –

but we don’t, do we –

Basically Trump has made a laughing-stock of American rules and regulations
from day one –

Just HOW was he able to count on getting away without submitting his income taxes?

1 Like