Home | About | Donate

'Tip of the Iceberg': Watchdog Files Ethics Complaints Targeting 30 Lobbyists in Trump Administration

'Tip of the Iceberg': Watchdog Files Ethics Complaints Targeting 30 Lobbyists in Trump Administration

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

Underscoring allegations that "ethics do not matter in the Trump administration," a watchdog group on Monday filed complaints against 30 lobbyists whom President Donald Trump has appointed to his administration without ethics rule waivers—and experts warn this is only the "tip of the iceberg," positing that the actua

Ethics…Ethics. We don’t need no stinking Ethics.

Evidently nobody else saw the movie or took that Civics class…

Or everyone realizes the deep do do this Administration has wraught upon the land

Racist, sexist, war monger, ethics violator, I would have to say Trump is the very worst president I have ever witnessed in my lifetime. I’m sure he was influencing government decisions before being elected president because that is what multi billionaires do. And now the multi billionaire president has a cabinet of millionaires, multi millionaires, billionaires, etc… A government of the rich, by the rich and for the rich. Of the corporations, by the corporations and for the corporations. And that type of government with a racist, sexist Trump should perish.

Both parties are involved in prostituting themselves out to lobbyists with their bribe money. But Trump is way beyond the previous levels of prostituting the government for bribe money.

When I was a young fellow, Conflict of Interest was a death sentence for almost any job. Now it is a job requirement.
;-})