Home | About | Donate

TISA Exposed: 'Holy Grail' of Leaks Reveals Detailed Plot for Corporate Takeover

Suddenly all those people with their tin foil hats don't seem so crazy any longer. New World Order = global fascism.

"When you’re one step ahead of the crowd you’re a genius. When you’re two steps ahead, you’re a crackpot."–Rabbi Shlomo Riskin, Lincoln Square Synagogue, Feb. 1998

Trade agreements are The Dictatorship Of The Corportariat. They are tyranny. Tyrannies have to be crushed and excised. It's time to water the tree of freedom and liberty, starting with the oligarchs.

"The Dictatorship Of The Corportariat." Nice phrase, I'll borrow it in the future when talking about these so called Trade agreements. What were really seeing is the Corp. take down of the whole idea of Nationalism. Nations in the future will be gobbled up by these private organizations owned by the 1%. It's not just good-bye to nations it's also good-bye to democracy at any level.

Looks like we can "call on" them not to do this all we want--it seems to be a done deal. i so hope i am wrong.

I'll be writing a sealed letter to my kids and grandkids, apologizing for my inability to retain any sovereignty for them, for Gaia, for the world. To give them any ability to protect what they hold dear. This is so very sad.

Could we please use that tree of Liberty to hang the oligarchs from???? rage

Good idea but we might need a forest of Liberty.

Been saying we live in a corporatocracy not a democracy for a long time and that under neo-fascist rule "everyone is for sale to the highest bidder". i gain some small solace from the fact all empires fall and this "The Dictatorship Of The Corportariat" will too. The question is when not if.
Will it fall before environmental collapse, before economic collapse, before billions die in a global revolution? Who knows. But just as sure as shit runs downhill, it will one day.

Well then in that case forget the tree and GUILLOTINE them instead!!!! smiley

I agree that it sounds like a "Done Deal", but we must unite to stop this corportariat take over of the people of the world. We are the many, they are the greedy few. And they are killing us and our mother the Earth. With what little is left of our democracy, we must clean out the halls of our government of all those people lacking any sense of decency and ethics. Our elected officials have the responsibility of working in the interests of all the people in this nation---but they are not doing so. You can see just by the sickening amount of 'donations' that were sucked up by our 'honored members of Congress' in the time leading up to their vote to turn over control of all levels of our government to a corporate Tribunal. This Tribunal can punish any level of our government if any law or regulation is passed to protect the people, the environment or any expression of morals that might reduce their expected profits. No love or compassion is allowed. PROFITS TRUMP ALL OVER CONCERNS!

We are in the last stages of any democracy in this nation. You must not vote for any elected official in our national government now. We have to clean out the corrupt and start over. Our voting system does not allow anyone but an puppet of the oligarchy to win. Vote only for people running in your town or state that you trust to be an ethical person. Skip the election of the President all together. The big money will get their puppet in, but we need to get ready to take to the streets to limit what the Corportariat wants. We must make them AFRAID OF THE PEOPLE. They will push and take as much as they can, and only by getting in their way can we survive as self governing people.

Well we may be badly outgunned, but they are badly outnumbered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HN56BFDsPK0#!

In the words of my dear old Dad -- better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it!

When the Constitutional Convention adjourned, a lady asked Benjamin Franklin, "Dr. Franklin, do we have a monarchy or a republic?"
* Franklin answered her, "A republic, if you can keep it."
* Many of our Founders, and other leaders since have warned repeatedly of allowing the banks, big money, to buy power and take over. We the People have mostly slept through the ensuing centuries, feeling that such worries would be taken care of by the people in charge.
* Now, we are suddenly finding out that those whom we thought were the people in charge are actually owned and directed by banksters we were warned about.
* We the People once fought and earned our freedom from mighty Britain. Now, perhaps, it is time to fight and reclaim our freedom from the banksters and their puppets and become a free republic once more, managing our own destiny!
* It appears that the Greeks may be fighting back to regain their historic freedom and democracy. Can we do less?
;-})

It's true that these two stories - Greece's situation and NWO fascism - are in many ways the same story. The article below is an excellent historic analysis of the global bankster/elite roots of the NWO.

Germany's Unpaid Debt to Greece: Economist Albrecht Ritschl on WWII Reparations That Never Were

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/27261-germany-s-unpaid-debt-to-greece-albrecht-ritschl-on-germany-s-war-debts-and-reparations

The tin hat crowd hasn't been talking about this or I would have worn out several
This all started slowly during the trickle down Reagan years and have culminated in the Obama transformation to a corporate Republican..

The greedy are consuming themselves by denying a moderate standard of living with clean energy to the general populace. The havoc they have sponsored will destroy us all if we don't get it together right quick.

Whoof! Thanks for that article. Lots of food for thought.
* As I mentioned above, I hope that Greece will vote a resounding NO on the referendum, and that there is someone in the Greek Government that has the moral courage to stand up to the Banksters. And, of course, I hope he remains in good health.
* It looks to me like the banksters are pretty well organized, but they do feel such things as sanctions, refusals, refusal of debt payments, very clearly. I think perhaps Argentina, Iceland and Greece could be showing the world a way to break the hold the banksters have on the people and nations of the world.
* I hope and pray they can carry it off.
;-})

Communism: the government owns the means of production
Capitalism: the means of production own the government

It might not seem like it to Greeks at this time, but a NO vote could be an important step to getting out from under the thumb of bullies like the Troika and ones in the EU like Germany. With corporations swooping in for control, being on the outside might be better than within the system increasingly in the clutches of the corporate elites (fascists).

Pretty very soon, amigos, " we won't need no stinkin' badges " will be the Uniparty's rallying cry. The Oxbow Incident, anyone ? We're past " kill 'em all and let Jesus sort it out. " See the test case in Ferguson, Mo. for para-military response to counter response to para-military murder. See the white racists lining the highway, guns in trucks and vans, ready to do the gov'ts dirty work. How the MSM " frames " this, with the deep state's help, will be interesting. But not in a good way.