Home | About | Donate

TISA Leaks Part Deux: More Evidence of Concerted Attack on Democracy

Everything we have taken for granted in the West is going away, and there is nothing we can do about it.
Looking forward to fireworks on the 4th.

Privatization of public utilities for profit seems to be a major desire of the corporate directors of our
local, state, and federal governments. Large international corporations now have the bit in their teeth,
and feel powerful enough to push all of these bogus "trade" deals through to law despite public
disfavor. Of course, they probably can and will. The next POTUS, Hillary Clinton, will be more than
happy to assist with this power transfer, and she really doesn't have to campaign, as the job is
already hers. This is the current state of "our" union.

There is one word for all this that comes to mind: Obscenity. No wonder these capitalist sociopaths want to keep this secret.

I suggest "Trade is War" by Yash Tandon.

They can sign all the anti-democratic deals they want, their economic policies aren't ecologically or politically sustainable. Let them have a power grab, in the long run it will only cause radicalization and lead to a backlash that they will not be prepared for. Book it.

Would rather not agree with you, but do.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/31641-protest-is-the-new-terror-how-us-law-enforcement-is-working-to-criminalize-dissent

If We the People of the World let these vampires suck us dry by way of their owned puppet governments, then perhaps we deserve to become the hungry penniless serfs they want us to be.
* At least it looks like the Greeks have the will to tell them to fuck off. We just seem to lean back and look at our new smart phones. Hardly even notice the fangs.
* Thomas Jefferson said:
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
and:
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”

• Frankly, I think it is time to reforge those chains, and feed that drooping tree. It definitely needs manuring!
    ;-})

I've read and heard comments like yours many years. I'm still waiting for that full-scale backlash...

This is the secret Constitution of the Disguised Global Capitalist Empire of the World --- the NWE (New World Empire) --- which the 'Empire-thinking' TCCs (Transnational Capitalist Classes) initially tried to vaguely call the NWO.

Now all but the dullest can see that the real form of that old NWO cunnard is a New World EMPIRE.

But, WTH (what the hell), the deluded leftish, progressive-lite, and supposed alt media says empire is just one issue and of no greater concern than the subordinate 'symptom problems' of; GMOs, saving whales, economic inequality, domestic spying, trade deals, and other 'identity issues' all of which are actually and directly caused by the one undiagnosed but underLYING cancer of EMPIRE.

Maybe, now, the leftish neoliberal conned can finally see the truth that Robinson so bluntly 'exposes' that it is this Empire of Chaos, this Empire of Illusion, this Empire of Capitalism that will likely kill us and our world off.

Our world will never see the day when global warming, or nuclear wars, and/or any of the other products of Empire kills it, because the real cancerous core tumor that has already sealed the fate of our world is the EMPIRE, that few on the leftish side have the brains or guts to admit or even discuss openly!

As Zygmunt Bauman hauntingly puts it, “In the case of an ailing social order, the absence of an adequate diagnosis…is a crucial, perhaps decisive, part of the disease.”13

Berman, Morris 2011 "Dark Ages America: The Final Phase of Empire"

"The U.S. state is a key point of condensation for pressures from dominant groups around the world to resolve problems of global capitalism and to secure the legitimacy of the system overall. In this regard, “U.S.” imperialism refers to the use by transnational elites of the U.S. state apparatus to continue to attempt to expand, defend, and stabilize the global capitalist system. We are witness less to a “U.S.” imperialism per se than to a global capitalist imperialism. We face an EMPIRE of global capital , headquartered, for evident historical reasons, in Washington." [Caps substituted for italics in original]

Robinson, William 2014 "Global Capitalism and the Crisis of Humanity"

Here is the reply from one of my ill-informed friends regarding internet service. Duh!

I guess there's just not enough money in home phone service anymore. More and more people are going to cellular service for their only phone service. I have AT&T U-Verse for my home internet and home phone. Have you looked into that?

TRADE AGREEMENT? WHAT TRADE ARGEEMENT???????

Which is why I've frequently urged that everyone whose budget and ethics permit should buy at least one firearm (the Resistance during WW2 determined that handguns are good in an urban context), lots of ammunition, and learn how to use it really well.

Both history and science tell us that ruling psychopaths never yield power democratically unless it's made obvious to them that their only other choice is to hang upside down from a lamp post.

Hi Chapdrum, i share your distress but not your conclusion. We can do something, we can refuse to comply.

Slow degrowth is inevitable in a deflationary world. Avoiding the alternative - a massive environmental collapse - can happen through 'cooperative self-limitation' but it can also happen when, for whatever reason, consumers choose of bread over oreos, needs over wants. Even the most addicted consumers, living in a slowly degrowing world with a modest 2%-3% defationary economy, like we're seeing right now in many 'developed' economies', can and will learn a new trick.

http://themudreport.blogspot.ca/2015/04/starve-vampires-save-earth-stop.html

So WHO is really calling the shots? The Rothschild Family?

Montesquieu noted that it is far easier for a democracy to slide into despotism than for a despotic state to become democratic. If we surrender our rights and allow this treasonous behavior on the part of our elected officials, we have indeed increased the speed in which we are sliding down that slippery slope.

I'd suggest that it has already escalated to the point where gun ownership should be common.

We're looking at what they're doing, but we're apparently not really seeing it. As Mayer's philologist friend said

As just one example, they're keeping the TPP/TIPS/foobar secret. A trade deal? Secret? Even from Congress? There should be 10K people surrounding the building where this is happening, camping there and being supported by the locals. There should be 50K people leaning on Congress in like wise, telling them to get disclosure or suffer the consequences.

But there aren't. And so one day, if this goes on, like the Germans we'll wake up to find that we've lost everything and are now the chattel property of the rich. The only way to avoid that --because that's exactly what they want; they were even openly discussing it during Lincoln's time: he alluded to it in his journal or one of his speeches, I can't quite remember-- is for us to organise and be prepared --already prepared-- to defend ourselves as strongly as they force us to do,

I feel you are correct in your diagnosis, but how you phrase the diagnosis is as much the PR battle as its accuracy. To my way of thinking, rallying against the term "Empire" evokes too much of a 19th century concept in visualizing both the problem and the solution.

I feel a more contemporary socioeconomic context will attract more activists. Labels like "Global Privatization" "Economic Slavery" or "Oligarchy" or even the hyperbolic "Corporate Fascism" will be more accessible by everyone under 40. As well, attaching "Capitalist" to your Empire label will shut down a lot of folks otherwise sympathetic to the capture and subversion of public institutions by the Money.

We need to tell out representatives that their signature on any of these corporate bills will be their resignation from active politics, because we the voters will never vote for them again, regardless of weather the trade bills are passed or not. We must also demand that anyone who is running for president tell us exactly, and without beating around the bush, where they stand on the issue.