Home | About | Donate

To 'Circumvent' White House Obstruction, New York Passes Bill to Give Congress Access to Trump Tax Returns

To 'Circumvent' White House Obstruction, New York Passes Bill to Give Congress Access to Trump Tax Returns

Jake Johnson, staff writer

As the White House continues to defy congressional Democrats' requests for President Donald Trump's federal tax returns, the New York state Assembly on Wednesday passed legislation that would make six years of Trump's state tax records available to the U.S. Congress.

2 Likes

Trump and hi$ ilk take the expre$$ion ‘airing your dirty laundry in public’ to a whole new level. $chizophrenic accu$ation pattern$ from $tart to fini$h de$perately attempting to hide the record$ of decade$ of money flow with pattern$ that certainly $eem to $ugge$t a cycle of wa$h, rin$e and repeat.
Is it illegal to say it looks as though he wants to hide “money laundering operations” ?

5 Likes

No wonder! Trump is in a panic about his tax returns; A Mafia, Don, not much different than Al Capone! And Trump knows he is guilty as hell of probably laundering $$ and many other nefarious, tax evasions. Trump’s tax returns, just like Al Capone’s tax returns, that sent Al to jail, could be his undoing.

7 Likes

I get the feeling Cuomo, as a democratic republican or a republican democrat (take your pick), won’t sign it. I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

Where are the fervent republicans now? They are famous for promoting tort reform. But when it comes to frivolous law suits filed by Trump, they are all hiding under a log. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Cuomo already said he is in support

4 Likes

Anyone else sick of imploring any of these so-called representatives of the people? How about we form one huge mob with stacks of handcuffs and start making citizens’ arrests?

6 Likes

Fear not Buckos… Trump will figure out a way to weasel out of this one too. His Law is - There is no Law when it comes to Him.

1 Like

He can try to weasel out of this one, but he does not have a compliant AG and numerous repug sycophants to block the state of New York. He will undoubtedly throw tantrums and claim immunity, but the NY AG is hot to pursue him. His bought and paid for friends will have a much more difficult time subverting justice in this case. At least I sure hope so!!!

3 Likes

Yes he’s in a panic and that’s dangerous for the rest of us. Like being in a room with a rabid dog and you’re standing in front of the only way out.

Dosen’t mean we shouldnt back him into that corner though

1 Like

Want to know the truth about Trump, just ask New York.

2 Likes

Can’t get enough Democrats off the couch.

“Yes he’s in a panic and that’s dangerous for the rest of us. Like being in a room with a rabid dog and you’re standing in front of the only way out.”

Except for the fact that I brought my shotgun. Rabid dog…no problem.

Does anyone else think the reason the rump doesn’t want to show his tax returns is because he hasn’t filed a return in years, maybe decades?

2 Likes

And after the rump is taken care of, I hope they go after ALL corruption, D and R.

2 Likes

Yeah, Trump is so insane that if he thought it would save him he no doubt…would nuke Iran!

We just need to lock up Trump, his whole family, including Barron (just like the immigrant kids), all his friends, advisers, and business associates, and all of his constituents and the country will be just fine and we will save a lot of money, not to mention democracy.

Wow, legislation targeting a single person? The US is really circling the drain now.

The damn tax code is so psychotically convoluted that it makes every person in this country susceptible to BOTH persecution and prosecution. Meanwhile the PRIVATE Federal Reserve Syndicate is robbing this country blind and hardly a person on the right or left is calling the Feds on it. We will have perpetual war forever as long as we have the criminal Fed bankrolling these endless wars. Trump is just a symptom of a much deeper problem - a dishonest monetary system. Very little of substance will ever be changed in this country as long as we have a corrupt monetary system which is the main way we are being enslaved and dumbed down. Gotta look past the “two” party system to see our puppet masters pulling the strings. Gopherit

So the Russiagate hacks have moved the goal posts: they were supposed to get Trump for colluding with the Russian government to put him in the WH. Well, that didn’t happen. So which crime is Trump obstructing? We’ll get him on his taxes, yeah that’s the ticket! PS(You can’t obstruct justice for a crime you did not commit.)

1 Like