Home | About | Donate

'To Defend the Indefensible,' Trump Picks Former Fox News Anchor to Push Dangerous US Foreign Policy at United Nations

It’s a serious matter. But I needed that laugh. Thanks.

Bad enough to be the worst president of all time, but to be the world’s worst personnel manager ever, too? It boggles the mind.

In this respect the bling meltdown is essential to assure that she is a plug-in unit to the aforementioned body.

Jake Johnson is normally a standout here at CD. But quoting the execrable Sachs was a mistake.

Tomatoe, tomato

Imagine all of the people with knowledge and insight on foreign affairs that could represent us. What do we get? A hack ex-Fox news person with absolutely no experience or credentials. The continues Trump’s effort to make the U.S. an international laughing stock that hasn’t a clue about how to do anything. Little Richie-rich seems to always get his way, though. Please, Mueller, please.

Yes, he is part of the family but he doesn’t know how to act right at the dinner table.

We’ve come from Adlai Stevenson to this. How sick and absurd.

Man, this shit gets crazier-er-er by the minute. I would ask how many subfixes I need to add to the word crazier, but I’m afraid of the answer.

Don’t forget that ‘Hee Haw’ replaced the ‘Smothers Brothers’ after they were canceled. I believe that’s when America headed south.

If the pun was intentional, it was all too fitting.

That’s an interesting “fun” fact.

Do you think the show was too “liberal,” or had the Brothers decided on a different direction for their careers?

Trump is continuing and expanding on the globalist agenda just as his predecessors did.Sachs failing is that he ignores this fact.

Globalist banksters.Correct

It’s clear it was a political decision on the part of CBS, no doubt part of Operation Mockingbird.