Home | About | Donate

'To Ensure That No Ballots Have Been Held Up,' Federal Judge Orders Sweeps of USPS Facilities, Rushed Delivery of Mail-In Votes

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/03/ensure-no-ballots-have-been-held-federal-judge-orders-sweeps-usps-facilities-rushed

3 Likes

Michigan reports over 70,000 spoiled ballots.
And here is Detroit - again!
NY Times offers a write up on this story.

3 Likes

If one solitary ballot goes undelivered," Kirschner said, "DeJoy should be ordered to show cause as to why he should not be held in contempt.

He should be held in contempt for what he has already done.

2 Likes

There’s a notable symmetry of sabotage linking Orangeman’s attacks on the Post Office, the Earth, the USA, and most of all the health of people living here – all irreparably broken to feed the orange beast.

A brief history of USA COVID-19 cases (latest CDC numbers):

> WEEK    9 WEEKS              CASES
>         ENDING          NEW       TOTAL
> 
>   9.  02/24/2020          15          15
>  18.  04/27/2020     981,231     981,246
>  27.  06/29/2020   1,599,983   2,581,229
>  36.  08/31/2020   3,423,214   6,004,443
>  45.  11/02/2020   3,264,375   9,268,818

CDC’s 7-day average for daily Covid deaths in USA is 829 today. Another somebody dies of Covid here every 104 seconds. Because of public health sabotage, plain as day.

1 Like

We should make efforts to stop the weaponizing of the voting process.
I guess that goes for political warfare in general as well.

1 Like

And,
He should be charged with the many felonies he has earned for destroying government property, and reducing the flow of the US mail.

2 Likes

Oh Judge Emmet Sullivan----
I loved what you did yesterday, but who could believe that you could be even more wonderful----and I love you ( and so does the nation) because YOU are a judge that truly understands what WE the People does mean!! THANK YOU, and not only do I love you—but so many voters do too… a .SUPER Judge —with TRUTH , JUSTICE and the American Way! : )

1 Like

“Stop! Or we’ll shout Stop again!”

The time has come an gone. Nothing was done, and no one was sanctioned by the court.
This fish stinks from the head down.

2 Likes

Cheers for the Federal Judge –

but must hope this has not been left too long –

why are states calling “winners” are they ignoring all of the mail-in voters whose ballots are just sitting in boxes?

Didn’t some court rule that all written ballots are to be counted within a specific date?