Home | About | Donate

To Fight Global Threat of Antibiotic Resistance, WHO Issues First-Ever Guidelines to Curb Use

To Fight Global Threat of Antibiotic Resistance, WHO Issues First-Ever Guidelines to Curb Use

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

Experts warn without urgent action on a global scale, "by 2050, almost all current antibiotics will be ineffective in preventing and treating human disease"

chicken and needles

While some might characterize it as mere chicken feed, I make a conscious effort to affect positively any human that may ultimately sit at the table to eat my roasted, fried, or barbecued carcass (not likely because I can run and fly short distances fast) as I refuse even a flu shot, and carefully peck at and consume pure grain and an occasional yummy insect.

Bon appetit.

Cluck cluck cluck!

I believe that in 30 years or so we will no longer need to kill any animals and that all meat will either be clean or plant-based, taste the same and also be much healthier for everyone.
–Richard Branson on the Virgin blog.

Oh my. I find that extremely troubling.

Why? Look it up when you have time: Clean meat or Cultured Meat. It’s already been done and is waiting for production.