Home | About | Donate

To Gain GCC Support for Peace, Obama Vows 'Potential Use of Military Force

To Gain GCC Support for Peace, Obama Vows 'Potential Use of Military Force

Jon Queally, staff writer

With President Obama offering assurances that the U.S. will continue to bless member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council with military firepower and diplomatic cover in the world arena, leaders from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates offered their tacit blessing of a pending nuclear agreement between world powers and Iran that could be finalized as early as June.

The only way to peace is military force? 1984?

There are two reasons why Obama is dancing with the GCC and also dancing with Wall Street.

1) Ever-expanding war is the only way to keep the US economy from collapsing.

2) http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ng-interactive/2015/may/15/carbon-bomb-australia-the-new-coal-frontier?CMP=ema-60

That requires the Fast Track trade authority. Both the War and the destruction of the climate with mining and burning all that coal.

Yes, Obama is that short-sighted. His fixation on the approval of the quarterly bottom liners has blinded him to his own daughters's health prospects when they get through college.

Potential Use of Military Force for peace is like fucking for virginity

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

There is no dictator, no matter how cruel and repressive, how greedy, that the US Fourth Reich will not support and arm, as long as it agrees with and aids the corrupt and greedy policies of the Reich.
* There is no nation or people that the Reich will not do its best to destroy, if it cares for its own people and cherishes its independence, and therefore opposes the Reich's hegemony.
* "Billions for offense, but not one cent for diplomacy."
* What a lousy motto to live by.
;-})

When, indeed?
;-})

What came to mind when I saw the picture of them all sitting there so smug ,so well cared for,
Is some single mother working 2 or 3 jobs to feed her kids and keep a roof over their heads.
Where exactly Mr. Obama does she fit in all of this? Where do any of us hard working, living paycheck to paycheck, people fit in with this?

"He is aware that for decades now the fascist agenda has been gaining momentum
and he is trying to secure his credentials in that system so that his daughters will
be among the dominant minority
and they will have plenty of servants to manipulate"

All they make sure they take care of their own and themselves. I cannot recall any poor ex- presidents.

Obama is not short sighted but far sighted! Like all Presidents Obama, knows exactly why he was hand picked and selected as President. The only difference is that Obama is a little better at the con game than most.

I say again. Obama is a monster. He has been setting the table for financial and military Armageddon. He's a bankster neocon. A liar and a political fraud.

If we label Bush the dim son liar; then I would say that Obama is the smart son liar!

There is no short-sightedness on Obama's part, he knows exactly what he's doing. It is self-aggrandizement and self-enrichment that ultimately guides his actions as craven and confused as they sometimes seem. Don't worry about his daughters, they have the security of wealth. They are not and need not bathe in or drink the water pumped from the Dan River basin.

Also, I believe this blog was an exceptionally good piece by Queally.

again and again and again ,, "You can bomb the world to pieces , but you can't bomb it into peace" !!! Michael Franti

Peace has never been the intention.