Home | About | Donate

To Marco Rubio's Sign of Our Times: Fuck You & Your Fake Fucking Outrage Over People Being Fucking Shot By Fucking Lunatics That You Motherfuckers Keep Allowing to Possess Fucking Firearms

To Marco Rubio's Sign of Our Times: Fuck You & Your Fake Fucking Outrage Over People Being Fucking Shot By Fucking Lunatics That You Motherfuckers Keep Allowing to Possess Fucking Firearms

As Americans grieved more senseless gun carnage and the heroic - yeah, we're gonna use that word - journalists at the Capital Gazette proved true to their staunch word that "we're putting out a damn paper" Friday, Marco 'I Am A Shameless NRA Toady' Rubio took to social media to denounce, not dead journalists or students or black men, or toddlers in cages or Nazis in the White House or Putin behind them or trade wars or ecological ruination or the fraying of our social contract - but obscenity. An enraged Internet responded with breathtaking unanimity: "Go fuck yourself."

We live in a nation of ZOMBIES! A newspaper attacked----five dead and I can hear the crickets. Trump calls for violence against the media ------AND THE MEDIA IS SILENT??? SUPPORT INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM (individual freedom is not about having a gun-its about economic,political, and social freedom) SUPPORT THE COMMONS.

Personally I think the F bomb helps disperse anger. Maybe it will help many people calm down. My favorite news comedians say it a lot and I think they are all frustrated with
what is going on because they know a lot. They have people to help them look for the truth. And 99 % of the time they are on target in my book.
I realize some of you detest the word but each to his own.

Frankly, given the danger posed by Trump and his followers and government enablers, anger needs to be galvanized and channeled into effective action . Since we are outgunned we need to use other strategies than the usual rallies, etc. Actions that bring the system to a halt are in order while recognizing that these irresponsible individuals are in the process of dismantling the entire nation anyway. This is an opportunity to re-envision a new nation of true equality but first we must stop the goons.

Strikes, boycotts to be followed by Gandhian rolling, total, non-cooperation.

There aren’t many swear words in the English language (Spanish is much better), so you should save them for when you really need them (sentiments by William Faulkner).

Some if Abby’s fellow journalists got gunned down, so yeah, save the F word for when it’s really important… I think she has the right to be fucking upset!!

Absolutely she does. And I’m pretty sure dwyerj1 would agree in this case.

I don’t detest the word ‘fuck’ – it’s a simple, clear word that far too often these days describes the situation in an inimitable fashion. That said, I am a lady so I choose to spell it ‘phuq’ – it sounds the same rolling off the tongue, it merely has an ever so slight touch of class!:sunglasses:

**And still no emojis!

I just watched a short video about how to survive a work place attack that was pretty good. It is worth discussing this with co-workers. Even if you are not the target you can get hurt. These were simple but effective things you can do.

We all have to be more vigilant, we live in a violent society.

“Nazis in the White House or Putin behind them” ?? Really?

Had to go ruin a fine article with your obsession with Putin-bashing…again. Have you heard that that’s been debunked for well over a year now? Or don’t you get the “news”?

Well spoken. Thank you.

Nothing meant against your comment in my earlier reply to Giovanna.

Not sure what news you are reading
But in case you missed it Manafort is running with an all Russian entourage.

But of course when Natalia, who set up the infamous meeting, says “I am a lawyer, and I am an informant," and that since 2013, she has been "actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general”

Why doesn’t that sound debunked.

Hey where I used to work we were attacked daily by our NEW TAKE-OVER CEO’s and their toadies. We, those of us with brains…set up defense systems and alarms that notified us that they were in the area. And because they were trying to purposely ruin a good business just to trash it and run with the money…we did even a better job of doing our jobs. They would go berserk telling us to do worse…to lie to and harass our very own customers. WTF! Who does that!

Same thing with the “uncivil society” complaint. They don’t have to listen to our concerns, no matter how valid, because gosh darn it, we weren’t polite enough.

Frankly, why the fuck to people say “frankly?” It’s bad enough when they unnecessarily throw it out while talking–what, you need to tell me you’re being frank?-- but why do so many of us even use the phrase when WRITING? So readers will know we mean what we’ve considered carefully enough to write it down?
Frankly, I’m fucking tired of cliches like this.
Have a nice day!

I smell a false dichotomy: either one freely employs “f-bombs” or one is silent in the face of evil. At any rate, Zimet’s title is juvenile.

Fuck, if I know! First, the First People’s Nations were armed with bow and arrow and were gunned-down by military with rifles. Then the settlers armed the Nations with Winchesters. So, the U.S. military then, used Gatling guns, burned villages and crops, killed woman, elderly and children. So, what the fuck is new? lol Now its militarized civilian police, (ex-military,) killing people of color: Brown, Black, Red and the pesky poor Whites, who protest! Where’s Bill Shakespeare when ya need a good reporter? I fucking swear! I read that Jeremy Corbin wished Mexico’s new prez-elect all the best. More than We the Fucking People can say for the likes of the Rubios of this world - wannabe gangsters getting their big chance to make a killing at killing - and don’t fergit the good ol’ stealing food stamps and Medicaid from the poor and the separating of families, I guess?

And that’s not xenophobic how?

This is not a complete sentence. So what happened “when Natalia”…?