Home | About | Donate

To See the Real Story in Brazil, Look at Who is Being Installed as President — and Finance Chiefs

To See the Real Story in Brazil, Look at Who is Being Installed as President — and Finance Chiefs

Glenn Greenwald

(Para ler a versão desse artigo em Português, clique aqui.)

It's the same old story.
The CIA instructs the oligarchy how to take down a government of the people (Dilma Rousseff) and install a capitalist goon (Michel Temer).

The USA interferes in the internal affairs of most nations in the world, and then the corporate press expresses concern that these nations do not value our attempts to help them with "democracy." There are legitimate reasons for people in many areas of the world disliking or hating the USA.

and also the billionaire family in Morocco that orchestrated private contractors in middle east. What happen to that story.

Banks, insurance companies, Pharmaceutical companies, big agri, Monsanto, DuPont, and the list goes on with corruption at the helm and still at the he
lm. All the stories of the corruption and names named and nothing gets done. Why? how can they continue, and continue. Are we all so complacent?

Democracy Spring got hardly a notice on national media or local media? why> Do we have to beat there doors down and take control? I guess we all need to go to the new George Clooney and Julia Roberts movie about a guy taking control of a news outlet. Support George so he can support status quo.

So they are more corrupt than Dilma? I'm sure the U.S. State Department is jumping up and down. A right wing corrupt government is just what they were hoping for and I'm sure they had a hand in it somewhere. Our right wing government finds it easier to deal with corrupt right wing governments and don't mind starting a coup to do it.