Home | About | Donate

Tom Perez Stacks 2020 Convention Committees With ‘From the Swamp’ Nominations

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/01/27/tom-perez-stacks-2020-convention-committees-swamp-nominations

2 Likes

I’m wondering–and hoping–that after he wins the presidency, he will revert back to the “I” after his name. THAT would really pizz off the DNC!

4 Likes

The DNC needs to be massively purged, or else shruken down to a size where it can be put in a bathtub, as Jeremy Corbyn and his friends did.

8 Likes

And when their Corporate Whore loses - again - they will blame Bernie and his supporters, again and the cycle will be complete
So this is part of the set up to have a Biden/ Clinton ticket?
And lets remember Biden still hasn’t committed to a Second Term …so a plan to weasel in Clinton after all

goddamn, these bastards are corrupt.

2 Likes

It looks very much to me like a list created by Hillary and handed to Tom. It’s a slap in the face to the 99%. Or perhaps a boot on the neck is a more apt analogy.

9 Likes

HA , I see what you did there.

That sign behind Perez…
He must have been speaking to a group of Wall Street CEO’s

3 Likes

Well, My Friend Shelby, then we better get ready to do it because I, for one, am sick and tired of being pushed around and screwed over because I am not wealthy and have a fucking CONSCIENCE!

3 Likes

Phred, surely you jest! You actually think the “Queen of Cankles” would stoop to second fiddle?!

1 Like

So the fix is in, as many of us knew it would be.

3 Likes

And the DemocRAT party is not representative of the public, only of corporations and Wall St.

6 Likes

Scared ya huh?
Like I said - Biden has suggested he’d only do 1 term, and still has not committed to a second term.
Where would that leave her highness?

Or, as has been suggested by others here and elsewhere

Her comes to the ‘brokered’ convention on the second or third ballot as the Savior

scary either way

4 Likes

If they prevent Bernie becoming the nominee and their party loses, all those who identify as “progressive” in the Democratic Party should finally realize and act on the fact they need to leave that party and join the Green Party.

7 Likes

This looks 100% intentionally designed to give Trump 4 more years. Is Tom Perez receiving personal financial aid from the Trump campaign?

3 Likes

Both parties have the same donor base.

5 Likes

What did I say the other day? I didn’t like it either.

Well said. Like I have posted before, the Democratic Party uses progressives as a way to enhance their con. They are very good at fooling so many people that they are the Republican, opposition party, when they are really" THE FAKE OPPOSITION PARTY!!

2 Likes

They are going to prevent Bernie from becoming the nominee and when their party loses, they are going to blame Bernie supporters and the Russians.

We are going to have to fence in a lot more pasture because we don’t have near enough empty grazing fields to retire these fools to.

Here’s Jimmy Dore’s report on this

Video
DNC Stacks Convention Committees w/ Corporate Bernie Haters
ttps://youtu.be/W4rc6r9TVjU