Home | About | Donate

Top 5 Ways Trump Failed You Too Epically to Ever Be Reelected

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/11/02/top-5-ways-trump-failed-you-too-epically-ever-be-reelected

2 Likes

Still waiting for the author to list how Biden will be better.

2 Likes

Hi HensTeeth:
I don’t think that Biden will roll back and destroy the EPA, DACA, or rolling back anything and everything that helps people live a better life in a more fair world-----Biden is not Bernie either—but still----- Trump is the mask of the red death( ironic as that mask fits him. well) Deadlier to the world than any other horrible person except maybe----- Netanyahu----
But what I hope even more is that media and newspapers headlines say , “VOTES are still to be counted----or nt winner yet----or lots of votes to get through before we know…”
PLEASE media-----do not let trump dictate that he won while votes are still be counted! : 0

1 Like

Why does he have to do that? He is writing an article about what Trump has done while in office. Actual facts about Trump’s tenure and the failures during said tenure. And if Biden comes to office, Cole can go after him for his failures.

We only have one president at a time. And Trump has been it for 4 years.

2 Likes

It is election time and in an election, we compare available choices, This is a piece about the election so I think HT has a valid point. You don’t compare horrible to “nothing” when presenting a choice. That;s what the D party tries to do regularly with, “We are not them”.

1 Like

The problem is, in the U.S. system, presidents aren’t elected. They are selected. By global oligarchs. And they are re-selected if those global oligarchs like their job performance.

So, unfortunately, the fact that rumpface has failed the People is beside the point. He will be re-selected if his masters – the crass, imbecilic ruling elites that plague every nation’s political system – want him to be re-selected.

3 Likes

And yet…

1 Like