Home | About | Donate

Top Sens on Intel Committee: 'No Indication' Trump Tower Was Bugged

Top Sens on Intel Committee: 'No Indication' Trump Tower Was Bugged

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

The Republican and Democratic leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Thursday there is no indication that Trump Tower was ever the "subject of surveillance" by the U.S. government.

Of course it wasn't- this is a diversion from the psycho policies that are being made up as we speak. Hey, did you hear this? Kellyann Conjob was an Oxford scholar. Sure, does not seem that way.

Who would of thought, a lie from the greatest man on earth.

Would ex-CIA Barack Obama do such a thing as tap someone's phone?

You bet your sweet azz he would! He's personally tapped dozens of people, according to zerohedge; here's an excerpt:

WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between 1. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and 2. German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;

Obama bugged 3. Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;

Obama singled out the 4. Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;

Obama stole sensitive 5. Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;

Obama intercepted 6. top EU and 7. Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);

Obama explicitly targeted 8. five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;

Obama explicitly targetted the phones of 9. Italy’s ambassador to NATO and 10. other top Italian officials for long term interception; and

Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then 11. French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berlusconi, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:

In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that 12. the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks. The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.

Also in 2013, 13. members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance. The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”

1. Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration. A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.

Are you trying to tell me, that after Trump said he was researching Obama's true birth location, that Obama didn't spy on the Trump Towers?

Come On!!!! Obama's track record says differently. It appears to me that the Senate is not looking very hard for evidence of wiretapps, because they are culpable too! These are classified operations, as inferred by the other common dreams article questioning whether Trump revealed classified data this week.

You know, TJ, that tin foil hat of yours is looking more becoming every day!

UGH... Your Obama bashing is dreadful. Facts are not your strong point. Big Brother...WTF...did you channel George Orwell?

Thank you, again and again!

The Tower was not bugged but that is not to say that it is not filled with rats and other vermin....

Why?

Because I'm not falling for the WMD, MSM spin again? Which element in my post do you dispute?

I'm all ears (except for the pointy ends under the tin foil.) :wink:

Spock - out

I regret responding to you comment. Please refrain from ever again commenting on my contributions and I will reciprocate. Your personal attacks are burdensome and tiring. STOP!

No, no, no, no, no.

That's not what happened. You are not the victim here. You posted a personal attack on me. You said:

I am entitled to respond to your personal attack where you claim "facts are not my strong point."

So my entitled response still stands: State for the record, which "Facts" am I in error of, or kindly delete your personal attack against me.

TJ

"...encouraged people not to take Trump's statements literally..." Huh...ok. So as the squirrel runs by, what ELSE is going on? Hmmm, conflict if interest, free commercials, possible ties to Russia, people being placed in positions that had opposed them in civilian life, and on, and on. Well, if you fling enough crap on the wall....

Yeah right, Sean Spicer tells us to not take rump's statements literally. Does that apply to EVERYTHING he says? I think so.

Everyone, you heard it from rump's right hand man, don't believe anything rump has to say, ever! Its out now!

Save your breath. It's sad, but commondreams has also descended into a facts-free, Democratic Party-booster territory. It's surprising to even still see your comments, or any comments at all. Most sane people gave up long ago. The political "center" in this country has become so narrow, and so policed, that all semblance of free thought has been strangled.

Do you know of any other political party that has any chance of voting in a majority of senators, representatives and a president by next election cycle?
There's dreaming in the sky and then there's facing the facts of reality.
Right now, reality bites. And screw the whole political spectrum. Progressives have no business in narrow-mindedly thinking in terms of right or left or center.... Progress is forward and that's they way we need to move.

Se pone como una fiera a la menor crítica.

Favor de dejarme en paz y nunca nos comunican en el futuro.

Do you know a better site to hang out that fosters educated debate? I need one. My posts keep getting deleted if I talk about Obama's background or Fukushima or See-Eye-Aye.

I did not initiate a post to you as you falsely infer. You attacked me with trollish, unsubstantiated innuendo.

Worse, you are so thin-skinned you can't even stomach a reply from your target that you yourself are demanding. The community agrees with me.

You framed your "criticism" on my disregarding facts, yet refuse to state which facts you are accusing me of ignoring. Your posts are never contributions as you claim. They are appeals to emotion with nothing backing them up.

I'm still waiting for you to back up your slander, else issue me an apology, and i will ignore you as I have been doing, unless you slander me again.