One of the main problems is that We the People apparently don't understand the "rationale" behind the 0.01%, even when you read some of their pundits.
* I watched an interview with Rockefeller some time ago and he spoke of moneymaking, etc., but the last thing he said was, "Our main problem is population. We have to figure out how to get rid of six billion people, they're using too much of our resources."
* To them, we have no value other than labor at the lowest possible wage, and purchasing junk which they have been made to feel they can't live without, by going deeper in credit card debt.
* To them, we are disposable. You hire a person at the lowest possible wage, work him/her until they are worn out or become sick, then you throw them away and hire someone else to do it again.
* To them, Social Security, Workmen's Comp., Health Care, Retirement Plans, homes are just a waste of money. If they are worn out or sick, they are of no use. Throw 'em away and hire some more. Elderly? Let 'em live on the streets, they won't last long.
* And these are people who look upon a millionaire as a loser, unless he/she is a multimillionaire who is getting close to a billion.
* And these are the people who are supposed to be our leaders. These are the people that commit wars around the world, governed by the profit and loss sheets, and in war there is rarely a monetary loss, and cannonfodder is expendable as are their targets amongst the poor nations we rape and pillage of their resources, and exploit their poverty-stricken for really cheap labor, making designer shirts, etc. for pennies, to be sold in the US for forty to sixty dollars or more each.
* Until We the People of the World (including the
US Fourth Reich), wake up and recognize this situation, and take means to change it, we shall continue to slide into the abyss and the rich will take, take, take until there is no more.