Home | About | Donate

Trash In Aisle 1600

Trash In Aisle 1600

Make it stop. When the NCAA champions Clemson Tigers came to be "honored" at the White House, they were met with cold Big Macs and congealed french fries "catered" by the tacky POS in residence, who bragged it was "good stuff." "Nothing says full-circle-Americana like a white supremacist in a house built by enslaved Africans (hosting) predominantly black Clemson athletes exploited by the NCAA industrial complex (being) fed fast food." Word.

Hey - replay of “I really don’t care do u?”

Its funny, these are forms of abuse of power - just out in the open. It is to blatantly assert that standards that have abused behind closed doors are now open season… they are clearly attempts to provoke by what, a malignant narcissist … system perhaps?

3 Likes

Speaking of those words on the back of her jacket – doesn’t it sound a lot like ‘let them eat cake’?

My dad used to say when a murderer was caught that it was time to take out the garbage … just a simple matter of sanitation – if we don’t get the garbage out of the orangubrat enclosure soon we’ll have to burn it down and rebuild.

4 Likes

I know, I’m dreaming but it would have been a Grand Affair if the Clemson Tigers had had a food fight. Because Class Acts do matter, they didn’t. But if that fucking Bozo isn’t fucking crazy I’ll eat my hat!!!

6 Likes

All that packaging around that junk food! Of course, I’m sure the WH has a policy that nothing gets recycled.

And the sad truth is, the players - especially the white ones who hail from the cultural wastelands of the vast US interior province of Deploristan - probably loved this food more than anything else that could have been served.

1 Like

It’d probably be better for you than a big mac and fries.

2 Likes

I imagine the repast was washed down with Brawndo. “It has electrolytes!”

4 Likes

I responded on Facebook to an article about this food feast with the words, “white trash.” Facebook censored me. Gave me a lecture about hate speech. I should have asked for a review of this, but went ahead and accepted it, not being up for a fight about something like this. I then got threatened if it happened again, I wouldn’t be able to post anymore.
Trump can say all the horrible things he says, but I can’t call him what he is.

4 Likes

As if the WH couldn’t have found a caterer to bring actual food.

2 Likes

Nothing says, “I don’t think you’re worth more than this.”, then serving junk fast food instead of a full well-prepared meal. Oh, yes; “full-circle Americana” all right.
Clemson should have just declined in the first place, but it is the South, so…

6 Likes

I might have to post a link to this article on face[plant] with my comment above included and see what they do to me as I also said he was ‘white trash’ – I just used different words.

You need to get Homey D. Clown from In Living Color to explain The Man and how things work!

I read somewhere----that food was all ordered out because when Trump shut down the government, the White House chefs couldn’t work either,Is this true,? If so it so funny that he hoisted himself on his own petard -burger-- I wonder,. did they get covfefe too?

Why every American needs healthcare.