Home | About | Donate

Triumph of Conventional Wisdom: AP Expunges Iran/Contra Pardons from Barr’s Record

Triumph of Conventional Wisdom: AP Expunges Iran/Contra Pardons from Barr’s Record

Sam Husseini

A president facing a major scandal, just as the highest-profile trial is about to begin, pardons the indicted or convicted officials around him to effectively stop the investigation that’s closing in on his own illegal conduct.

0 Likes

“It’s a big club, and you and I ain’t in it.”
–The Late Great George Carlin

4 Likes

" It’s a crime family, aided by appointed officials in The Alphabets ( CIA,NSC,DOJ ) and if you don’t keep your nose out of it, stay in your lane, look the other way, move along nothing to see…blah, blah, blah " . It’s effin’ crooked as a dog’s hind leg and costs the American taxpayers ( the 99s most of all ) dearly.
As to George Carlin: I loved the guy but… we’re not supposed to want to be in this club. Who would teach their children to strive in life, so they end up in this kind of club? This club has hundreds of thousands of innocent dead women and children as its’ foundation. Good grief!

3 Likes

The Associated Press fails again. Just what are they associated with anyway? After the Hillary Won LIE and I HADN’T EVEN VOTED YET! I can never be sure if an AP story is telling any truths at all. So—AP, does that now stand for “Always Prostrating…” to the powers.
Didn’t you used to be somebody all on your own?

1 Like

“very much a law-and-order guy”.
This statement is as rich as I’ve ever read. Ex-CIA, Iran-Contra cover-up lawyer, a friggin snake has more integrity. Any Dem that votes to confirm is a crook.

4 Likes

He is a sleazy operator so comfortable with Washington’s ways. Of course he is a “law and order” guy as long as it applies to you and me - the average americans - but not to his bosses to whom applies a much more benign standard. But that goes with his sociopathic, sycophantic ways. In a good country with principles, this guy would’t be allowed within 100 miles of the seat of power. However, he so compliments Trump and his ways.

1 Like

Yes, snakes are a much higher order of being than Barr.

1 Like