Home | About | Donate

Trolling America, Trump Pins Tweet Showing Him Staying in Power Until... Forever

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/22/trolling-america-trump-pins-tweet-showing-him-staying-power-until-forever

Don’t you just love the response from “leadership”?/s

4 Likes

In the wake of Drumpff being defeated at the polls, I would hope that the rest of the world would refuse to recognize his administration as the legitimate government of the U.S. and do everything to the U.S. that the U.S. does to other countries when they have the audacity to elect a government that Uncle Sam doesn’t like.

8 Likes

If you want to see how this plays out, study German History in the 1930’s and '40’s. About the only difference is that the war toys are much more powerful and deadly.
*We have our SA, our SS, our Gestapo, our concentration camps, our propaganda ministry, the most powerful Wehrmacht the world has ever seen, and a bunch of Nazis in the government to see that this all goes their way, and now a fuehrer that openly says he will go on forever, rule forever. We destroy small countries, take over their resources, poison the planet for profit.
*Remember, we are ruled by an Oligarchy that wants it all, now! We the People have no value to them other than cheap labor and increasing debt. This Oligarchy would rather destroy the Earth than share it with others. For them, the game is, "He who dies with the most toys wins!" We the People of the World are just pawns in the game. If We the People don’t figure out how to turn this around, we’re all toast, figuratively and literally.
;-})

19 Likes

The oligarchy has much invested in the illusion of democracy, so it seems unlikely they would allow Trump to destroy all that work for the sake of his ego.
They already control the entire election/voting process from the rigged voting machines to the corporate owned and operated parties with a monopoly on “electability”.
There is little to be gained for them by installing an openly declared dictator, unless they were planning to strip mine the country and rule from afar.
Which seems an unlikely scenario since they need the US army now more than ever to maintain their death grip on the world.
While i have no doubt Trump is unhinged enough to declare himself emperor for life, i doubt he could survive the attempt.

11 Likes

At this point, my money is on him eventually going to jail for life rather than the White House.

3 Likes

It has always struck me as amusing, when every four years, the network talking heads say something like, “well, there we go, another bloodless change of government,” unlike countries where there are real battles for change. We like to think the Republic is, really, bigger than the sum of its’ disparate parts. While Trump, or a successor, may decide not to “go peaceable”, the way the bad guys did in to 50s cowboy movies, someone might just give it a try.

3 Likes

Of course if he didn’t, his prophesy would be accurate, wouldn’t it.
;-})

4 Likes

Trump will be dead before the time all of his litigation comes to an end and he is finally sent to prison.
Trump buries most of his skeletons, unlike Madoff.

2 Likes

And if he were to override the law yet again to retain power, we would be compelled to break the law as well to run him out on a rail, or drag him out of his mirrored walls, cheeseburger wrapper strewn room.

4 Likes

It’s another a sign of our MIC and world oligarch’s intent to instigate WWIII whereby Trump could remain in power. The recent cancelling of military strikes on Iran air defense bases - retaliation for bringing down the unarmed drone - is a ploy. He wants to appear like an isolationist for the upcoming 2020 campaign. If he again steals the White House, expect genocidal WWIII. Pence will call it Armageddon.

4 Likes

Well said! Like I have posted before, Sinclair Lewis wrote a book in the 1930’s called: IT CAN’T HAPPEN HERE and if he were alive today he would be able to write the sequel: IT HAS HAPPENED HERE!

8 Likes

In my view what is really scary is not Trump so much, but the millions of Amerikans that agree with him!

10 Likes

Do they? Really? With the economic and educational systems rigged with inequities, polls rigged, voting apparatus rigged, M$M pushing the Orange Menace Airbag in our faces 24/7…

4 Likes

Perhaps a new game must be started. A game all of us can play.

"He who eliminates the most Oligarchs wins a place in a true representative governing body."

6 Likes

That deserves a red heart. :heart:

2 Likes

Its possible that he could become emperor. He has Big Money behind him as well as FOX, organized religion, Israel, the military, police and spy establishment to whom he has lavished money and power.

3 Likes

We are going to need a bigger gun captain.

1 Like

This is not the beginning, it is the end of what has always been a marginal democracy.

HEIL Trump. Glorious Leader …

2 Likes

Another item to add to your list minitrue. WW2 took huge investments and required arms and other support equipment sales. A number of American companies were selling vehicles and some arm to Germany. What non patriots they were.
It bears repeating: “War is a racket.” S. Butler

6 Likes